Effect meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Effect.
- (noun) : the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- (noun) : an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived)
- (noun) : a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
- (noun) : an outward appearance
- (verb) : act so as to bring into existence
- (verb) : produce
You might say that when you step inside, you're entering a honorific space, but that's something totally different than experiencing it. And in architecture the experience comes first. That has the deepest effect on us.
More words related to the meanings of Effect
More words from Urdu related to Effect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Effect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ویرانیقلم کرنامحسوساراضیعمل جراحیکارگرنازکوسیقہتسلسل قائم رکھنے والاراہلوٹنااوڑپہچان کرناشعوربیجميوہثبتخطزمينآمدنیآنچلڈھونڈناوجود میں لاناجزافائدہنکالنادستکرانہمس کرنانہایتکندآخری فیصلہرفاقتکامیاب ہوناپیمائش کرناماجرافعلآخَریسونپنازمین پر رکھنااسمفرصتنقل کرناجرمانہ لگانانظامتدائممحصول درآمد و برآمدقرابتکلتصادم ...
Idioms with the word Effect in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Effect
What are the meanings of Effect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Effect in Urdu are اثر - asar, پھل - phal, حاصل - haasil, نتیجہ - natiijah, عمل - amal, سبب - sabab, انجام - anjaam, انت - Anut, تاثیر - taa siir and ارتھ. To understand how would you translate the word Effect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Effect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Effect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Effect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Effect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Effect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Effect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by effect?
Meanings of effect are اثر - asar, پھل - phal, حاصل - haasil, نتیجہ - natiijah, عمل - amal, سبب - sabab, انجام - anjaam, انت - Anut, تاثیر - taa siir and ارتھ
Whats the definition of effect?
Definition of the effect are
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived)
- a symptom caused by an illness or a drug
- an outward appearance
- act so as to bring into existence
What is the synonym of effect?
Synonym of word effect are effervescing, fruiteress, attained, concauses, adherences, motive, gettered, payoff, governance, profit
What are the idioms with the word effect?
Here are the idioms with the word effect in them.
- The cause being taken away the effect is removed
- The cause having ceased the effect ceases also
What are the idioms related to effect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word effect.
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- All is well that ends well
- Law is a bottomless pit
What are the quotes with word effect?
Here are the quotes with the word effect in them
- My passion and great enjoyment for architecture, and the reason the older I get the more I enjoy it, is because I believe we - architects - can effect the quality of life of the people. — Richard Rogers
- You might say that when you step inside, you're entering a honorific space, but that's something totally different than experiencing it. And in architecture the experience comes first. That has the deepest effect on us. — Thom Mayne
- No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want to adopt a rational attitude. — Karl Popper
- Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works. — John Keats