Philosophy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Philosophy.
- (noun) : any personal belief about how to live or how to deal with a situation
- (noun) : the rational investigation of questions about existence and knowledge and ethics
- (noun) : a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
The history of philosophy is not, like the history of the sciences, to be studied with the intellect alone. That which is receptive in us and that which impinges upon us from history is the reality of man's being, unfolding itself in thought.
More words related to the meanings of Philosophy
More words from Urdu related to Philosophy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Philosophy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Philosophy
What are the meanings of Philosophy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Philosophy in Urdu are حکمت - hikmat, فلسفہ - falsafah and دانش مندی - daanish mandi. To understand how would you translate the word Philosophy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Philosophy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Philosophy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Philosophy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Philosophy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Philosophy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Philosophy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by philosophy?
Meanings of philosophy are حکمت - hikmat, فلسفہ - falsafah and دانش مندی - daanish mandi
Whats the definition of philosophy?
Definition of the philosophy are
- any personal belief about how to live or how to deal with a situation
- the rational investigation of questions about existence and knowledge and ethics
- a belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school
What is the synonym of philosophy?
Synonym of word philosophy are sciences, philosophate, maxim, philosophaster, manoeuvre, philosophe, philosophise, wiseness, wisdom, skill
What are the idioms related to philosophy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word philosophy.
- Honesty is the best policy
What are the quotes with word philosophy?
Here are the quotes with the word philosophy in them
- In the information age, you don't teach philosophy as they did after feudalism. You perform it. If Aristotle were alive today he'd have a talk show. — Timothy Leary
- The history of philosophy is not, like the history of the sciences, to be studied with the intellect alone. That which is receptive in us and that which impinges upon us from history is the reality of man's being, unfolding itself in thought. — Karl Jaspers
- As a system of philosophy it is not like the Tower of Babel, so daring its high aim as to seek a shelter against God's anger but it is like a pyramid poised on its apex. — Adam Sedgwick
- Italy is full of historical buildings. And Europe holds a great history of philosophy from Greece until today. I read all those books and see these buildings, and I think of where I stand when I design my architecture. — Tadao Ando