Diplomacy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Diplomacy.
- (noun) : subtly skillful handling of a situation
- (noun) : negotiation between nations
- (noun) : wisdom in the management of public affairs
Nature is not simply a technical or economical resource, and human beings are not mere numbers. To suggest that one can somehow align all the squabbling institutions of science, environmental management, government and diplomacy in an alliance of convenience to regulate the global climate seems to me optimistic.
More words from Urdu related to Diplomacy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Diplomacy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شروع کرنانقلعرفانپچیتیداؤں گھات کرنامسالہسلیقہچترائیخبرعقلمندیچالاکیمقولہدانش مندیتدبیراوٹناافسانہسوجھ بوجھجوڑ توڑگھاتپیغامکوئی کام کَرنے میں مَہارَتموقع شناسیفضیلتعقلمندی .چالمسئلہلیاقتلوٹناادراکفسانہوکالتجتنسانٹ بانٹبھیجکاری گریباتبدھفرزانگیجگتاصولحرفتبنولے نکالنااطلاعفضلایلچی گریسمجھ داریفوجی نقل و حرکتفلسفہفراستتجویز ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Diplomacy
What are the meanings of Diplomacy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Diplomacy in Urdu are حکمت - hikmat and سفارت - sefaarat. To understand how would you translate the word Diplomacy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Diplomacy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Diplomacy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Diplomacy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Diplomacy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Diplomacy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Diplomacy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by diplomacy?
Meanings of diplomacy are حکمت - hikmat and سفارت - sefaarat
Whats the definition of diplomacy?
Definition of the diplomacy are
- subtly skillful handling of a situation
- negotiation between nations
- wisdom in the management of public affairs
What is the synonym of diplomacy?
Synonym of word diplomacy are philosophy, maxim, manoeuvre, mission, wiseness, legation, wisdom, legateship, skill, knowledge
What are the idioms related to diplomacy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word diplomacy.
- Honesty is the best policy
What are the quotes with word diplomacy?
Here are the quotes with the word diplomacy in them
- Nature is not simply a technical or economical resource, and human beings are not mere numbers. To suggest that one can somehow align all the squabbling institutions of science, environmental management, government and diplomacy in an alliance of convenience to regulate the global climate seems to me optimistic. — James Buchan
- Humanitarian missions are little different from any other public enterprise, diplomacy included, which is susceptible of misinterpretation by the public, hence ultimately of failure. — Alvin Adams
- One of my goals upon becoming Secretary of State was to take diplomacy out of capitals, out of government offices, into the media, into the streets of countries. — Hillary Clinton
- English, once accepted as an international language, is no more secure than French has proved to be as the one and only accepted language of diplomacy or as Latin has proved to be as the international language of science. — Edward Sapir