Cleverness meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cleverness.
- (noun) : intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty
- (noun) : the property of being ingenious
- (noun) : the power of creative imagination
An age which is incapable of poetry is incapable of any kind of literature except the cleverness of a decadence.
We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the chickadee because of its indomitable spirit.
More words related to the meanings of Cleverness
More words from Urdu related to Cleverness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cleverness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
موقعاحتیاطخبربنولے نکالنامشاقیتکلیف دہیسفارتسازشاضطرابیتابشکِسی فَنپَکّا جُڑا ہُواسانٹ بانٹسن سےکہانیسریعزودیدلدوزیفیلسوفیہتھکنڈاارمانشدتعقلڈھبجوش خروشکاريگَر کا فَن يا مُہارَتبراقیکائیاں پنسوجھ بوجھچرب زبانیڈھونگحکمت عملیکسا ہواجگتبھاگ دوڑفہمڈھنگاپاساصولعاملیتجل دیناحد سے بڑھ کرجاگرنعمدگیفنعقلمندیخبرداریہدایتفضیلتشروع کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cleverness
|Wath a vengeance||شدت سے یا تیزی سے|
What are the meanings of Cleverness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cleverness in Urdu are چالاکی - chaalaaki, حکمت - hikmat, تیزی - teyzi, پچیتی - pichaeti, ہوشیاری - hosh yaari and کاری گری - kaari gari. To understand how would you translate the word Cleverness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cleverness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cleverness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cleverness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cleverness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cleverness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cleverness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cleverness?
Meanings of cleverness are چالاکی - chaalaaki, حکمت - hikmat, تیزی - teyzi, پچیتی - pichaeti, ہوشیاری - hosh yaari and کاری گری - kaari gari
Whats the definition of cleverness?
Definition of the cleverness are
- intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty
- the property of being ingenious
- the power of creative imagination
What is the synonym of cleverness?
Synonym of word cleverness are knack, tale, heat, slickening, trick, activeness, chariness, hotness, fraud, tact
What are the idioms related to cleverness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cleverness.
- Honesty is the best policy
- An ounce of discretion is worth a pound of wit
- An ounce of wisdom is worth a pound of wit
- He that hath not the craft let him shut up the shop
- Before you can say knife
What are the quotes with word cleverness?
Here are the quotes with the word cleverness in them
- An age which is incapable of poetry is incapable of any kind of literature except the cleverness of a decadence. — Raymond Chandler
- We learned to be patient observers like the owl. We learned cleverness from the crow, and courage from the jay, who will attack an owl ten times its size to drive it off its territory. But above all of them ranked the chickadee because of its indomitable spirit. — Tom Brown, Jr.
- All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few. — Stendhal
- If the Great Way perishes there will morality and duty. When cleverness and knowledge arise great lies will flourish. When relatives fall out with one another there will be filial duty and love. When states are in confusion there will be faithful servants. — Lao Tzu