Tale meanings in Urdu
And I thought, when I have kids, that's the sort of well told, silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to. But it was an amazing experience. And I think Shrek is a real classic, a fairy tale classic.
Had we lived I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale.
More words related to the meanings of Tale
More words from Urdu related to Tale
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tale meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گپ شپمماثلالتماسبدلیفسانہداؤں گھات کرناعقلمندی .نشچئےمرادکذباہمیت رکھنالڑیبحثناگنور مسلاکرتبقولمذاقجوڑ توڑزيرِِ بحث لاناروئ سے بنولے نکالناکسی شے کا مشمولہکامیڈینقالمنصوبہداستاندخلعمل پیدائشافسانہچالاکیکوئی بھی مثنیٰیقینفلسفہتَصَوُّریاصلکَہی گَئی باتبھروسہپوچھناعشقاقراراندھی تقلیدچٹکلانزاع لفظیلوٹناقِصّہحکایتمنہ چڑاناادھر کی ادھر لگانافنِ سفارت ميں مہارتآگہیموقع شناسی ...
Idioms with the word Tale in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Tale
What are the meanings of Tale in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tale in Urdu are کتھا - kattha, کہانی - kahaani, نقل - naql, حکمت - hikmat, داستان - dastaan, بات - baat, افسانہ - afsaanah, قصہ - qissah and فسانہ - fasaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Tale in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tale or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tale synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tale. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tale in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tale in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tale with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tale?
Meanings of tale are کتھا - kattha, کہانی - kahaani, نقل - naql, حکمت - hikmat, داستان - dastaan, بات - baat, افسانہ - afsaanah, قصہ - qissah and فسانہ - fasaanah
Whats the definition of tale?
Definition of the tale are
What is the synonym of tale?
Synonym of word tale are fable, apologue, story, wisdom, talegallas, talk, aping, stiction, yarn, simulation
What are the idioms with the word tale?
Here are the idioms with the word tale in them.
- It ought to be a good tale that is twice told
- No tale so good but may be spoiled in telling
What are the idioms related to tale?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tale.
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- Honesty is the best policy
- The day is short the work is much
- Imitation has no intelligence
- Knock off
What are the quotes with word tale?
Here are the quotes with the word tale in them
- And I thought, when I have kids, that's the sort of well told, silly, and fun fairy tale that I would want to take them to. But it was an amazing experience. And I think Shrek is a real classic, a fairy tale classic. — Mike Myers
- It's a difficult undertaking. I've been married for four years and I see this movie as a cautionary tale about people who've gone deeply out of communication. — Mark Ruffalo
- Had we lived I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale. — Robert Falcon Scott
- I've got an idea for a modern day faerie tale that I think would made a great short novel. But I just don't have the time to work on it right now. I'm way too busy with the 'Kingkiller Chronicles' and being a new dad. — Patrick Rothfuss