Pursuits meanings in Urdu
Pursuits meanings in Urdu is حصول Pursuits in Urdu. More meanings of pursuits, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When I was young my Father used to tell me that the two most worthwhile pursuits in life were the pursuit of truth and of beauty and I believe that Alfred Nobel must have felt much the same when he gave these prizes for literature and the sciences.
A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities.
More words related to the meanings of Pursuits
More words from Urdu related to Pursuits
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pursuits meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pursuits
What are the meanings of Pursuits in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pursuits in Urdu is حصول - husuul. To understand how would you translate the word Pursuits in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pursuits or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pursuits synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pursuits. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pursuits in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pursuits in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pursuits with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pursuits?
Meaning of pursuits is حصول - husuul
Whats the definition of pursuits?
Definition of the pursuits are
What is the synonym of pursuits?
Synonym of word pursuits are availability, attainment, achiever, attainture, acquiet, acquisition, realisation, acervation, achievance, procuration
What are the idioms related to pursuits?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pursuits.
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Abortive effort
- Observation not old age brings wisdom
- Perfection walks slowly she requires the hand of times
- The requisite for obtaining copy
What are the quotes with word pursuits?
Here are the quotes with the word pursuits in them
- When I was young my Father used to tell me that the two most worthwhile pursuits in life were the pursuit of truth and of beauty and I believe that Alfred Nobel must have felt much the same when he gave these prizes for literature and the sciences. — Frederick Sanger
- My dad was an engineer and so I had this picture of science and technology and pursuits of the mind as being more impressive than artistic pursuits, which I saw a as kind of frivolous. — Scott McCloud
- Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures, and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits become tedious. — Thomas Aquinas
- A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circlue of our felicities. — Thomas Jefferson