Profit meanings in Urdu
Profit meanings in Urdu are ثمر, فائدہ اٹھانا, فیض, فائدہ, نفع, یافت, حصول, پھل, گنجائش, فائدہ حاصل کرنا, پیدا وار, سرفہ, کمائ, نفع پانا Profit in Urdu. More meanings of profit, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Profit.
- (noun) : the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- (noun) : the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- (verb) : derive a benefit from
- (verb) : make a profit; gain money or materially
More words related to the meanings of Profit
More words from Urdu related to Profit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Profit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مائلمہمشگاف یا درزاحسانوقعتاستعمالقابل برداشت ہونابرتریپیدا کرنامصارفیافتمان لیناہاتھ آنالاناحیثیترفاہشوقوافرتساتھ دیناجلتقویت دینامنزلتنوشاجلا منہ کرنامت لگاناثمَرروپیہ پیسہفروٹسموجودنباتات کافائدہبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناپیٹپھل دیناسجاناتحصیلارتھآرائش کرناپیدائشکمرہخلارنگ لاناحاصِل کردہ شے یا مقصدجانچناالطفاتپہلوکام میں لاناکام کاتفوقپراپتی ...
Idioms with the word Profit in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Profit
What are the meanings of Profit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Profit in Urdu are فائدہ - faa edah, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, حصول - husuul, پھل - phal, سرفہ - sarfah, فیض - faez, کمائ - kamaa u, نفع - nafa, ثمر - samar, پیدا وار - paeda waar, یافت - yaaft and گنجائش - gunjaa ish. To understand how would you translate the word Profit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Profit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Profit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Profit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Profit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Profit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Profit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by profit?
Meanings of profit are فائدہ - faa edah, فائدہ اٹھانا - faa edah uthaana, حصول - husuul, پھل - phal, سرفہ - sarfah, فیض - faez, کمائ - kamaa u, نفع - nafa, ثمر - samar, پیدا وار - paeda waar, یافت - yaaft and گنجائش - gunjaa ish
Whats the definition of profit?
Definition of the profit are
- the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- derive a benefit from
- make a profit; gain money or materially
What is the synonym of profit?
Synonym of word profit are value, hoodwinking, acquisition, interest, harvest, expenditure, acquiescing, avizes, fruited, gain
What are the idioms with the word profit?
Here are the idioms with the word profit in them.
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Falsehood though it seems profitable will hurt you; truth though it seems hurtful will profit you
- Honour and profit lie not all in one sack
- Let him that receives the profit repair the inn
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
What are the idioms related to profit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word profit.
- It is an ill wind that blows nobody good
- Run it fine
- Find one's account in
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Abortive effort
What are the quotes with word profit?
Here are the quotes with the word profit in them
- A movie like House of the Dead with around $7 million budget or Alone in the Dark with around $16 million budget are much easier to make profit than the typical $50 million major motion picture. — Uwe Boll
- Form follows profit is the aesthetic principle of our times. — Richard Rogers
- Corporation: An ingenious device for obtaining profit without individual responsibility. — Ambrose Bierce
- Remind people that profit is the difference between revenue and expense. This makes you look smart. — Scott Adams