Advantage meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Advantage.
- (noun) : the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
- (noun) : benefit resulting from some event or action
- (noun) : (tennis) first point scored after deuce
- (verb) : give an advantage to
We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man.
More words related to the meanings of Advantage
More words from Urdu related to Advantage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Advantage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فائدہ اٹھانامالیتپراپتیجنبہدیناہاتھ آنابڑا بھاری یا مشکل کاممبلغفضیلتنُصرترباوضعمشورہخرچ کرناپَہلُوموافقتگوشہماننافائدہفائدہ کرنالحاظبے گناہ ٹھہراناخرمنڈولراہ نمائینتائجڈھبمولنفع پاناافادیتحاصلالنگمحصولکامیاب ہوناکار نمایاںرفاہوزنظفرجی لگانادھجفَتح یابیارشاداستعمال کرناملناحمایت کرناآمدمنفعتلڑائ ختم کر دیناوقراندوختہ ...
Idioms with the word Advantage in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Advantage
What are the meanings of Advantage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Advantage in Urdu are فائدہ - faa edah, پہلو - paehlu, حصول - husuul and جیت - jiit. To understand how would you translate the word Advantage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Advantage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Advantage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Advantage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Advantage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Advantage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Advantage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by advantage?
Meanings of advantage are فائدہ - faa edah, پہلو - paehlu, حصول - husuul and جیت - jiit
Whats the definition of advantage?
Definition of the advantage are
- the quality of having a superior or more favorable position
- benefit resulting from some event or action
- (tennis) first point scored after deuce
- give an advantage to
What is the synonym of advantage?
Synonym of word advantage are gainage, side wheel, achiever, advantageousness, aspect, beneme, side taking, acquirement, yield, facet
What are the idioms with the word advantage?
Here are the idioms with the word advantage in them.
- Every advantage brings its disadvantage
- No accidents are so unlucky but that the prudent may draw some advantage from them
What are the idioms related to advantage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word advantage.
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- Fortune gives her hand to a bold man
- It is not the longest sword but the longest purse that conquers
- Law is lottery
- A good name is sooner lost than won
What are the quotes with word advantage?
Here are the quotes with the word advantage in them
- We have entered an age in which education is not just a luxury permitting some men an advantage over others. It has become a necessity without which a person is defenseless in this complex, industrialized society. We have truly entered the century of the educated man. — Lyndon B.Johnson
- A major advantage of age is learning to accept people without passing judgment. — Liz Carpenter
- Be able to be alone. Lose not the advantage of solitude, and the society of thyself. — Thomas Browne
- The Lord had the wonderful advantage of being able to work alone. — Kofi Annan