Acquisition meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Acquisition.
- (noun) : an ability that has been acquired by training
- (noun) : the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something
- (noun) : something acquired
- (noun) : the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
More words related to the meanings of Acquisition
More words from Urdu related to Acquisition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acquisition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بہادری کا کامپہلوبخش دیناسرفہجان بچاناخلاصیالگ ہونانکلناالگ کر دينااجازت دیناروزنطلاق دیناہونے دیناتجنامان لیناخارج کرناملحوظ خاطر نہ رکھنامافیہ خارج کرنانفعقانون باطِل کَر ديناصحراپونجیدستبردار ھو جانابوجھ اتارنا یا ہلکا کرنابیٹھو ایک طرفوداع ہوناکِسی چیز کا زائد ھونابے رواجیترک کرنامستثنیٰ کرناکھائیرہائی دیناالگ رہناجگہ دینامہممبلغبٹورنافائدہ حاصل کرناکتراناہار مانناروانگیگولی مارناچھٹیدروازہطلاقکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناچھوڑ دینافصلبھاپ کانجات دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Acquisition
What are the meanings of Acquisition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acquisition in Urdu are چھوڑنا - chhorna, وصول - wusuul, حصول - husuul, اندوختہ - andokhtah and رہا کرنا - reha karna. To understand how would you translate the word Acquisition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acquisition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acquisition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acquisition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acquisition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acquisition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acquisition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acquisition?
Meanings of acquisition are چھوڑنا - chhorna, وصول - wusuul, حصول - husuul, اندوختہ - andokhtah and رہا کرنا - reha karna
Whats the definition of acquisition?
Definition of the acquisition are
- an ability that has been acquired by training
- the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something
- something acquired
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge
What is the synonym of acquisition?
Synonym of word acquisition are give up, recipiency, quiting, evacuate, achieving, forsake, recenses, forslack, eschew, acervation
What are the idioms related to acquisition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word acquisition.
- Come to hand
- A good name is sooner lost than won
- Abortive effort
- Observation not old age brings wisdom
- Perfection walks slowly she requires the hand of times
What are the quotes with word acquisition?
Here are the quotes with the word acquisition in them
- The two operations of our understanding, intuition and deduction, on which alone we have said we must rely in the acquisition of knowledge. — Rene Descartes
- To look almost pretty is an acquisition of higher delight to a girl who has been looking plain for the first fifteen years of her life than a beauty from her cradle can ever receive. — Jane Austen
- Next to acquiring good friends, the best acquisition is that of good books. — Charles Caleb Colton
- Interactive computers and software will, I think, provide a less costly method of doing some kinds of inquiry, in knowledge acquisition and even reasoning and interaction. — Roy Romer