Revelation meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Revelation.
- (noun) : the last book of the New Testament; contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world; attributed to Saint John the apostle
- (noun) : the speech act of making something evident
- (noun) : communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency
- (noun) : an enlightening or astonishing disclosure
If children understand that beliefs should be substantiated with evidence, as opposed to tradition, authority, revelation or faith, they will automatically work out for themselves that they are atheists.
More words related to the meanings of Revelation
More words from Urdu related to Revelation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Revelation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Revelation
What are the meanings of Revelation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Revelation in Urdu are اظہار - izhaar, اعلان - elaan, وحی - wahi and کشف - kashf. To understand how would you translate the word Revelation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Revelation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Revelation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Revelation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Revelation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Revelation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Revelation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by revelation?
Meanings of revelation are اظہار - izhaar, اعلان - elaan, وحی - wahi and کشف - kashf
Whats the definition of revelation?
Definition of the revelation are
- the last book of the New Testament; contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world; attributed to Saint John the apostle
- the speech act of making something evident
- communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency
- an enlightening or astonishing disclosure
What is the synonym of revelation?
Synonym of word revelation are expressure, declaw, revelled, expressiveness, declared, revetment, expressive, annunciation, revet, expressed
What are the idioms related to revelation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word revelation.
- A friendly gesture
- Express oneself
- Fellow ship
- Give tongue
- Glory be
What are the quotes with word revelation?
Here are the quotes with the word revelation in them
- Experience is a revelation in the light of which we renounce our errors of youth for those of age. — Ambrose Bierce
- Art has two constant, two unending concerns: It always meditates on death and thus always creates life. All great, genuine art resembles and continues the Revelation of St John. — Boris Pasternak
- If children understand that beliefs should be substantiated with evidence, as opposed to tradition, authority, revelation or faith, they will automatically work out for themselves that they are atheists. — Richard Dawkins
- Faith in God's revelation has nothing to do with an ideology which glorifies the status quo. — Karl Barth