Roar meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Roar.
- (noun) : a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- (verb) : emit long loud cries
- (verb) : laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- (verb) : make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- (noun) : the sound made by a lion
- (noun) : a deep prolonged loud noise
- (verb) : act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- (verb) : utter words loudly and forcefully
- (verb) : make a loud noise, as of animal
The voice of the intelligence is drowned out by the roar of fear. It is ignored by the voice of desire. It is contradicted by the voice of shame. It is biased by hate and extinguished by anger. Most of all it is silenced by ignorance.
More words related to the meanings of Roar
More words from Urdu related to Roar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جتھااِرتعاشچِیخناشوربَلیرولاچڈاپھٹ سےسور پھونکناکھولناچلاناعمدہباز گشتکوککڑکڑاہٹخستہغُرّاناکڑکڑاناچَڈّاپھوٹنارد عملکان کھانابڑ بڑ کرنادستکسامنے لانادھتکارناشگاف ڈالناکراراایک دم بہت اُونچی آوازمنڈلیلرزِشروناجمعتچیخناجلدی ترقی کرناجھنجھناہٹجنگھاساکھٹکانعرہباز کرناحلقہشگافڈکار لینے کا فعلکلکاری مارناکھٹپکار کے بیچنابَک بَک کَرناچٹخناجَنگاساکڑک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Roar
What are the meanings of Roar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roar in Urdu are کڑکنا - karakna, گرجنا - garajna, چیخ - chiikh, چنگھاڑ - chinghaar, گرج - garaj, گونج - guunj, کڑک - karak, غرانا - ghurraana, ڈکار - dakaar, چنگھاڑنا - chinghaarna, دھاڑ - dhaar, ڈکارنا - dakaarna and دھاڑنا - dhaarna. To understand how would you translate the word Roar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roar?
Meanings of roar are کڑکنا - karakna, گرجنا - garajna, چیخ - chiikh, چنگھاڑ - chinghaar, گرج - garaj, گونج - guunj, کڑک - karak, غرانا - ghurraana, ڈکار - dakaar, چنگھاڑنا - chinghaarna, دھاڑ - dhaar, ڈکارنا - dakaarna and دھاڑنا - dhaarna
Whats the definition of roar?
Definition of the roar are
- a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal)
- emit long loud cries
- laugh unrestrainedly and heartily
- make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles
- the sound made by a lion
- a deep prolonged loud noise
- act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way
- utter words loudly and forcefully
- make a loud noise, as of animal
What is the synonym of roar?
Synonym of word roar are fulminate, thudding, scream, riled, thunder, resonances, fragile, roar off, holler, diddly shit
What are the idioms related to roar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word roar.
- He fattens on the bread of charity
- The axe goes to the wood where it borrowed its helve
What are the quotes with word roar?
Here are the quotes with the word roar in them
- The voice of the intelligence is drowned out by the roar of fear. It is ignored by the voice of desire. It is contradicted by the voice of shame. It is biased by hate and extinguished by anger. Most of all it is silenced by ignorance. — Karl A. Menninger
- I think what every skater dreams of is not only skating the best program they can possibly skate, but, y'know, having the crowd roar at the end, and it was just so loud I couldn't even hear my music. — Sarah Hughes
- There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar I love not Man the less, but Nature more. — George Byron
- Don't let your will roar when your power only whispers. — Thomas Fuller