Clap meanings in Urdu
Clap meanings in Urdu are تھپکنا, پٹپٹانا, کھٹکھٹانا, کھٹکا, کڑک, گرج, ٹھونکنا, تالی پیٹنا, تال, تالی, دستک, جھڑاکا, کھڑکا, ٹکرانا Clap in Urdu. More meanings of clap, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Clap.
- (noun) : a sudden very loud noise
- (noun) : a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- (noun) : a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- (verb) : strike the air in flight
- (verb) : cause to strike the air in flight
- (verb) : clap one's hands together
- (verb) : strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- (verb) : strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- (verb) : put quickly or forcibly
More words from Urdu related to Clap
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clap meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاش پاش کرناچٹانوں کا سلسلہچنتانشان لگانادھڑکاجھپیٹکھڑ کھڑاناہلاہولناکھڑکھڑاہٹٹکر کھاناجھیلکھلناچیخاختلاف ہونالگناتھپ تھپاناحوالہچَلاہَٹخوفدھکا مارنافکرا کرناتھپپڑ مارناخصوصاً مسلسل بجنادستکٹک ٹک کرناحَملَہ مَرضخَطَردوربین یا خوردبین کا شیشہمطلبہلکی سی تھپکیغصہبحرمجادلہفاحشہضمیر کی خلشبھڑکناچنگھاڑناگمکحراستنعرہ بُلند کرناذرا ساٹکرخدشہبجناہراسچوٹ لگاناسمبندھنلسہم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clap
What are the meanings of Clap in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clap in Urdu are کھٹکا - khatka, دستک - dastak, کھٹکھٹانا - khat khataana, تال - taal, گرج - garaj, ٹکرانا - takraana, کڑک - karak, تھپکنا - thapakna, تالی - taali and ٹھونکنا - thonkna. To understand how would you translate the word Clap in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clap or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clap synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clap. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clap in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clap in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clap with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clap?
Meanings of clap are کھٹکا - khatka, دستک - dastak, کھٹکھٹانا - khat khataana, تال - taal, گرج - garaj, ٹکرانا - takraana, کڑک - karak, تھپکنا - thapakna, تالی - taali and ٹھونکنا - thonkna
Whats the definition of clap?
Definition of the clap are
- a sudden very loud noise
- a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated
- a common venereal disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae; symptoms are painful urination and pain around the urethra
- strike the air in flight
- cause to strike the air in flight
- clap one's hands together
- strike together so as to produce a sharp percussive noise
- strike with the flat of the hand; usually in a friendly way, as in encouragement or greeting
- put quickly or forcibly
What is the synonym of clap?
Synonym of word clap are cark, knops, tap, rhythming, roar, jounce, purlicues, knockings, knock, rhythmer
What are the idioms related to clap?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clap.
- Jest with an ass and he will flap you in the face with his tail
- Knock off
- To knock against
- Cruelty is a tyrant that's always attended with fear
- It takes two to make a quarrel
What are the quotes with word clap?
Here are the quotes with the word clap in them
- Don't clap too hard - it's a very old building. — John Osborne
- My husband is a composer, so he plays piano all the time and I sit there and clap telling my unborn child, 'Hear me clap, hear the music.' I know music, in general, is supposed to be good for babies to hear. — Danica McKellar