Salary meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Salary.
- (noun) : something that remunerates
The camera fails to capture the 'business' in show business! We typically will give 10 percent of our salary to the agent, 10 percent to the manager, and 5 percent to the lawyer, plus the publicist gets a flat fee, which needs to be budgeted for.
More words related to the meanings of Salary
More words from Urdu related to Salary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Salary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جزا سزاآرزودعااجرتقاضا کرناجستجو کرنامنگاناچھان مارنانام رکھنامزدوریملنے جاناطمعضرورتازنکھوجتنخواہڈھونڈڈھانڈبلانااجورہبھوکدر خواستیافتمانگتفتیشخواہاںٹوہ لگانامحنتانہبلاوامطلبمحتاجیچاہڈھونڈناجاپانی سکہعرضتفصپکارناپاداشگرسنگیفرمائشبدلہ یا پلٹا دیناباز پرسٹوہجویاںمکافاتحصہ لینایاد آوریدلادا کرنامطالبہدریافت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Salary
What are the meanings of Salary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Salary in Urdu are تنخواہ - Tankhua, طلب - talab, محنتانہ - mehntaanah, مشاہرہ - mushaahirah and پگار - pagaar. To understand how would you translate the word Salary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Salary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Salary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Salary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Salary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Salary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Salary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by salary?
Meanings of salary are تنخواہ - Tankhua, طلب - talab, محنتانہ - mehntaanah, مشاہرہ - mushaahirah and پگار - pagaar
Whats the definition of salary?
Definition of the salary are
- something that remunerates
What is the synonym of salary?
Synonym of word salary are paysages, solicitation, meed, paysage, seeking, wages, paydays, search, stipend, paysheet
What are the idioms with the word salary?
Here are the idioms with the word salary in them.
- Money salary etc on object
What are the idioms related to salary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word salary.
- Do not go to the council hall before you are called
- Glut in the market
- The foolish seek for wealth the wise for perfection
- Living wage
- Old song
What are the quotes with word salary?
Here are the quotes with the word salary in them
- TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary with independent films, you just can't. — Jessica Lange
- The camera fails to capture the 'business' in show business! We typically will give 10 percent of our salary to the agent, 10 percent to the manager, and 5 percent to the lawyer, plus the publicist gets a flat fee, which needs to be budgeted for. — Danica McKellar
- You want to balance the budget in this country? We change the salary structure for Congress and the President. Every year they don't balance the budget, we don't pay them. — Daniel Keys Moran
- Both class and race survive education, and neither should. What is education then? If it doesn't help a human being to recognize that humanity is humanity, what is it for? So you can make a bigger salary than other people? — Beah Richards