Wish meanings in Urdu
Wish meanings in Urdu are حسرت, خواہش, ارمان, رغبت, فرمائش, تمنا, در خواست, طلب, مراد, دعا, خواہش کرنا, چاہنا, دل, آرزو, ارادہ, مطلب, چاؤ, ارادہ رکھنا, طمع Wish in Urdu. More meanings of wish, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Wish.
- (verb) : invoke upon
- (verb) : prefer or wish to do something
- (noun) : (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- (noun) : the particular preference that you have
- (noun) : an expression of some desire or inclination
- (verb) : order politely; express a wish for
- (verb) : make or express a wish
- (verb) : hope for; have a wish
- (verb) : feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
- کسی چیز یا شخص کو پانے کی حسرت کرنا
More words related to the meanings of Wish
More words from Urdu related to Wish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Wish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Wish in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Wish
What are the meanings of Wish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Wish in Urdu are خواہش - khwaahish, ارادہ - eraadah, چاہنا - chaahna, رغبت - raghbat, طلب - talab, چاؤ - chaa o, دعا - doa, تمنا - tamanna, مطلب - matlab, دل - dil, مراد - muraad, در خواست - dar khwaast, آرزو - aarzu, حسرت - hasrat, طمع - tama, خواہش کرنا - khwaahish karna, ارمان - armaan and فرمائش - farmaa ish. To understand how would you translate the word Wish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Wish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Wish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Wish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Wish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Wish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Wish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by wish?
Meanings of wish are خواہش - khwaahish, ارادہ - eraadah, چاہنا - chaahna, رغبت - raghbat, طلب - talab, چاؤ - chaa o, دعا - doa, تمنا - tamanna, مطلب - matlab, دل - dil, مراد - muraad, در خواست - dar khwaast, آرزو - aarzu, حسرت - hasrat, طمع - tama, خواہش کرنا - khwaahish karna, ارمان - armaan and فرمائش - farmaa ish
Whats the definition of wish?
Definition of the wish are
- invoke upon
- prefer or wish to do something
- (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
- the particular preference that you have
- an expression of some desire or inclination
- order politely; express a wish for
- make or express a wish
- hope for; have a wish
- feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
- کسی چیز یا شخص کو پانے کی حسرت کرنا
What is the synonym of wish?
Synonym of word wish are wishly, thought, need, predisposition, askance, gusto, intentation, invocation, desirableness, yearning
What are the idioms with the word wish?
Here are the idioms with the word wish in them.
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
- Better do it than wish it done
- Do unto others what you wish them to do unto you
- Do you wish never to be sad live rightly
- He cannot be strict in judging who does not wish others to be strict in judging him
What are the idioms related to wish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word wish.
- Give points
- Abandon oneself
- He who desires nothing is not in want
- Put your foot down where you mean to stand
- To have turn for
What are the quotes with word wish?
Here are the quotes with the word wish in them
- Old minds are like old horses you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. — John Adams
- I wish I'd gotten sober at a younger age. — Janice Dickinson
- Whoever, fleeing marriage and the sorrows that women cause, does not wish to wed comes to a deadly old age. — Hesiod
- I would love a family. I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows. — Cameron Diaz