Scent meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Scent.
- (noun) : a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- (noun) : any property detected by the olfactory system
- (noun) : an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- (verb) : catch the scent of; get wind of
- (verb) : apply perfume to
- (verb) : cause to smell or be smelly
I opened the large central window of my office room to its full on the fine early May morning. Then I stood for a few moments, breathing in the soft, warm air that was charged with the scent of white lilacs below.
More words related to the meanings of Scent
More words from Urdu related to Scent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Scent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چاشنیجھکّڑٹیٹہاناشان دکھانافریبہوا چلناہلکا سا ذائقہروحخلاصہدمکدھماکا ہوناپھلیلاُڑا دینابنناماہیتتپشفليممَہَکہوا کا تھپڑلہکنامشتہر کرناسوانگاصلسُونگھناعطرکاڑھنادہکبلاسٹتیل لگاناچوٹچھل بٹاتتتابشجوالامَہکارلپٹسگندھلہکمکرذاتچستیجلناکھیننچنانچوڑخُوشگوار بودگدگاناڈھنڈورا پیٹناچکناناپھونکنانخرے دکھانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Scent
What are the meanings of Scent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Scent in Urdu are باس - baas, خوشبو - khush bu, لپٹ - lapat, مہک - mahek, عطر - itr, مہَک, خُوشبُو and شمیم - shamiim. To understand how would you translate the word Scent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Scent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Scent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Scent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Scent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Scent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Scent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by scent?
Meanings of scent are باس - baas, خوشبو - khush bu, لپٹ - lapat, مہک - mahek, عطر - itr, مہَک, خُوشبُو and شمیم - shamiim
Whats the definition of scent?
Definition of the scent are
- a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- any property detected by the olfactory system
- an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- catch the scent of; get wind of
- apply perfume to
- cause to smell or be smelly
What is the synonym of scent?
Synonym of word scent are baases, smell, blow, odorate, bise, perfume, blaze, fragrances, fragrance, baas
What are the idioms related to scent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word scent.
- Beauty without grace is a violet without smell
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
- Red cent
- The best smell is bread the best savour salt the best love that of children
What are the quotes with word scent?
Here are the quotes with the word scent in them
- I opened the large central window of my office room to its full on the fine early May morning. Then I stood for a few moments, breathing in the soft, warm air that was charged with the scent of white lilacs below. — Angus Wilson
- Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake in the mountains. — Diane Ackerman
- A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses. — Jean Cocteau
- God gave me some weird, beautiful scent that makes men and women go crazy. People compare it to Carvel. It is a whale of a smell. — Adam Sandler