Extract meanings in Urdu
Extract meanings in Urdu are نکالنا, خلاصہ, اقتباس, زبردستی اگلوانا, کھیننچنا, کڑھائ, پتہ چلانا, کشید کرنا, عطر, نچوڑ, نچوڑنا, کاڑھنا Extract in Urdu. More meanings of extract, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Extract.
- (noun) : a passage selected from a larger work
- (verb) : take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- (noun) : a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- (verb) : calculate the root of a number
- (verb) : separate (a metal) from an ore
- (verb) : get despite difficulties or obstacles
- (verb) : remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- (verb) : obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
More words related to the meanings of Extract
More words from Urdu related to Extract
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Extract meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رہائیشائع کرناحاصل سوالاجاگر کرناآراستہ کرناشادی کرناسرسریچپڑنانگاربند و بست کرناظاہِر کَرناجلوہ دکھاناترک کرناجوہر کانسل بڑھانانالیبیل بوٹے بناناباتسامنے لاناقولصادر ہوناڈھلکاناجوہرسونٹے سے خبر لیناخلاص کرنابُودروازہتھالچنناکشید کرنامریڑناٹوٹاپیدا کرناترغیب دینانمائشقانعخط محیطنظر انداز کرنااُٹھاناگیرنانسلباز کرناحوالہ دینابہاؤاخذ کرنانچوڑمُجملکاشی کرنالُبِّ لبابخلاصہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Extract
|Pluck out||اچانک نکالنا یا کھنیچنا|
What are the meanings of Extract in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Extract in Urdu are نکالنا - nikalna, کاڑھنا - kaarhna, خلاصہ - khulaasah, کشید کرنا - kashiid karna, نچوڑنا - nichorna, نچوڑ - nichor, عطر - itr, اقتباس - iqtibaas, کڑھائ - karhaa i and پتہ چلانا - patah chalaana. To understand how would you translate the word Extract in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Extract or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Extract synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Extract. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Extract in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Extract in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Extract with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by extract?
Meanings of extract are نکالنا - nikalna, کاڑھنا - kaarhna, خلاصہ - khulaasah, کشید کرنا - kashiid karna, نچوڑنا - nichorna, نچوڑ - nichor, عطر - itr, اقتباس - iqtibaas, کڑھائ - karhaa i and پتہ چلانا - patah chalaana
Whats the definition of extract?
Definition of the extract are
- a passage selected from a larger work
- take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- calculate the root of a number
- separate (a metal) from an ore
- get despite difficulties or obstacles
- remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
What is the synonym of extract?
Synonym of word extract are disclose, eject, abridging, brew, dismiss, abridgment, squeezer, summarizes, sell, ablism
What are the idioms related to extract?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word extract.
- It boils down to this
- Proverbs are the wisdom of the streets
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
- All wish to know but no one to pay the fee
- Fetch off
What are the quotes with word extract?
Here are the quotes with the word extract in them
- Abstraction brings the world into more complex, variable relations it can extract beauty, alternative topographies, ugliness, and intense actualities from seeming nothingness. — Jerry Saltz
- Literature boils with the madcap careers of writers brought to the edge by the demands of living on their nerves, wringing out their memories and their nightmares to extract meaning, truth, beauty. — Herbert Gold
- Experience is the extract of suffering. — Arthur Helps
- The agony of my feelings allowed me no respite no incident occurred from which my rage and misery could not extract its food. — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley