Sling meanings in Urdu
Sling meanings in Urdu is پھینکنا Sling in Urdu. More meanings of sling, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Sling.
- (noun) : a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- (verb) : hurl as if with a sling
- (noun) : a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- (noun) : a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- (noun) : a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- (verb) : hold or carry in a sling
- (verb) : move with a sling
- (noun) : bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
- (verb) : hang loosely or freely; let swing
More words related to the meanings of Sling
More words from Urdu related to Sling
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sling meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بگاڑنااحاطہمکمل آزادیتاراج کرنالٹانادھکیل دینا یا پھینک دیناڈالناتین تیرہ ہوناجھپٹپھر جانایکایک اظہارجلدی کرناباہر کرناگلاناساقط کرناتشنججائیداد کو برباد کرنابخشش دینادھچکادے مارناتجناڈال دیناٹیڑھا کرناردیقفسزور سے پھینکناتباہیانیجھٹکاپھینک دیناشیرازہ بکھرناامید توڑنامروڑناناس یا ویران کرناانزالتانیطرح ڈالنانکال پھینکناجھرنابازیاچھل کودفضول استعمال کرنابکھیرنامارناتیاگنارد کرناپھینکتحلیل ہونااسطبلدھکیلنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Sling
What are the meanings of Sling in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sling in Urdu is پھینکنا - pheynkna. To understand how would you translate the word Sling in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sling or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sling synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sling. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sling in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sling in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sling with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sling?
Meaning of sling is پھینکنا - pheynkna
Whats the definition of sling?
Definition of the sling are
- a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- hurl as if with a sling
- a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- hold or carry in a sling
- move with a sling
- bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
- hang loosely or freely; let swing
What is the synonym of sling?
Synonym of word sling are infolding, cast, snaring, dash, threaping, launch, slam, tip, drowse off, thrash out
What are the idioms related to sling?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sling.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea