Toss meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Toss.
- (verb) : throw carelessly
- (verb) : throw or cast away
- (verb) : move or stir about violently
- (noun) : an abrupt movement
- (verb) : agitate
I cook a little bit. I make a Hungarian dish called chicken paprikash that's out of this world. I'll give a heads-up to all of your readers that it doesn't have to be between Thai and Mexican every night. Toss some Hungarian in every once in a while. You will not be sorry. Good, solid peasant food.
Marriage is a lot of things - a source of love, security, the joy of children, but it's also an interpersonal battlefield, and it's not hard to see why: Take two disparate people, toss them together in often-confined quarters, add the stresses of money and kids - now lather, rinse, repeat for the rest of your natural life. What could go wrong?
More words related to the meanings of Toss
More words from Urdu related to Toss
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Toss meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اچھالناپامال کرناجھٹکا دیناپراگندہ ہوناڈلاذرا ساٹھکرا دینابلی کی میاؤںنکاسبربادبے نوکخارج کرناخرچ کرناجستپائمالاچانک حرکت میں آناکھوناقرعہبکھیر دینااحاطہگراناانڈے دینالٹاناپامالبخشش دیناگرا دیناکھسناہچکولاپھینکناتتر بتر ہونابے ڈھنگاچٹکی بھراینٹھناساقط کرنافقرہ جو اچانک بولا گیا ہوبیدخل کرناگھٹنابے اثرویران کرناپھیلاناویران بناناقرعہ پھینکناچھوڑناقفسنکمے پتے نکال ڈالنالچاناانینقصانٹکر کھانااجاڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Toss
What are the meanings of Toss in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Toss in Urdu are پھینکنا - pheynkna and اچھالنا - uchhaalna. To understand how would you translate the word Toss in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Toss or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Toss synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Toss. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Toss in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Toss in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Toss with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by toss?
Meanings of toss are پھینکنا - pheynkna and اچھالنا - uchhaalna
Whats the definition of toss?
Definition of the toss are
- throw carelessly
- throw or cast away
- move or stir about violently
- an abrupt movement
What is the synonym of toss?
Synonym of word toss are trowing, fling, becalming, warp, threaping, dash, awanting, waive, threap, eject
What are the idioms related to toss?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word toss.
- Destroy sth root and branch
- Keep some till more come
- Let fly no flies on
- To do good to the ungrateful is to throw rose water into the sea
What are the quotes with word toss?
Here are the quotes with the word toss in them
- Jazz in itself is not struggling. That is, the music itself is not struggling... It's the attitude that's in trouble. My plays insist that we should not forget or toss away our history. — August Wilson
- The TV business is like the produce section of the market. Today everything is fresh and glistening and firm. And tomorrow, when they find a bruise on you, they toss you out. — Bryan Cranston
- I cook a little bit. I make a Hungarian dish called chicken paprikash that's out of this world. I'll give a heads-up to all of your readers that it doesn't have to be between Thai and Mexican every night. Toss some Hungarian in every once in a while. You will not be sorry. Good, solid peasant food. — Adam Carolla
- Marriage is a lot of things - a source of love, security, the joy of children, but it's also an interpersonal battlefield, and it's not hard to see why: Take two disparate people, toss them together in often-confined quarters, add the stresses of money and kids - now lather, rinse, repeat for the rest of your natural life. What could go wrong? — Jeffrey Kluger