Storm meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Storm.
- (verb) : behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- (verb) : attack by storm; attack suddenly
- (noun) : a violent commotion or disturbance
- (noun) : a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- (noun) : a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- (verb) : rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
Coming through the fire and through the storm of life with a strong man, my fiance Ashanti, whom I've been dating for eight months and two wonderful children beside me, I'm just so happy that I have been able to maintain my integrity and get to where I am today with the right energy around me.
More words related to the meanings of Storm
More words from Urdu related to Storm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Storm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذمہ واریتلاطماٹکانامحشربڑی بھاری آندھیدخل انداز ہوناہجوم کرناہیجانشَدید ہَل چَلذمہمَجمع کا شورجل مئیپل پڑناامڈ آنافتوردھاوا کرنادعویٰہلچلادھکارآشوبملازمت دیناڈپٹنااندھرمداخلتلبریزیہیجان عظیمالزام لگاناافراتَفری کی حالَتوارپرخاشامنڈ آناشاخسانہدوڑافراتفریچھاپہ مارناکھلبلیسونپنافَسادعہد کرنادست درازیتاختیلغارلبریز ہوناطغیان عظیمحوالہادھموار کرناپخآندھیاژدہام ...
Idioms with the word Storm in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Storm
What are the meanings of Storm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Storm in Urdu are طوفان - tuufaan, یورش - yuurish, حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna and تلاطم - talaatum. To understand how would you translate the word Storm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Storm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Storm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Storm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Storm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Storm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Storm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by storm?
Meanings of storm are طوفان - tuufaan, یورش - yuurish, حملہ کرنا - hamlah karna and تلاطم - talaatum
Whats the definition of storm?
Definition of the storm are
- behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- attack by storm; attack suddenly
- a violent commotion or disturbance
- a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
- a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
What is the synonym of storm?
Synonym of word storm are dormition, inrush, stounds, attack, riot, storms, assault, gale, stormings, assail
What are the idioms with the word storm?
Here are the idioms with the word storm in them.
- After a storm comes a calm
- To see a storm is better than to feel it
What are the idioms related to storm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word storm.
- After a storm comes a calm
- The good seaman is known in bad weather
- War of elements
- Fall upon
- Set on
What are the quotes with word storm?
Here are the quotes with the word storm in them
- I'm looking to evolve the concept of the new renaissance artist, taking the world by storm through the art of public display and demonstration, with technical savvy, using cell phones and computers. — Perry Farrell
- Coming through the fire and through the storm of life with a strong man, my fiance Ashanti, whom I've been dating for eight months and two wonderful children beside me, I'm just so happy that I have been able to maintain my integrity and get to where I am today with the right energy around me. — Angie Stone
- Like all of us in this storm between birth and death, I can wreak no great changes on the world, only small changes for the better, I hope, in the lives of those I love. — Dean Koontz
- Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope. — Corazon Aquino