Turmoil meanings in Urdu
Turmoil meanings in Urdu are پکار, اضطراب, شور, کھلبلی, ہنگامہ, ہلچل, تلاطم, قیامت, شغب, ادھم, خَرخَشَہ, افراتَفری کی حالَت, ہَنگامَہ, شَدید ہَل چَل, کھَلبَلی Turmoil in Urdu. More meanings of turmoil, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Turmoil.
- (noun) : disturbance usually in protest
- (noun) : a violent disturbance
- (noun) : violent agitation
Let love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions.
More words related to the meanings of Turmoil
More words from Urdu related to Turmoil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Turmoil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھبراہٹالجھنااسنناعام بے چینیگونٹھن ٹھنپھیرشکستچلانادنگاعجلت کرناپس و پیشپکار کے بیچنااودھمنیوتاہجومگہما گہمیدشوارجھٹ پٹدندتپور کرنادر خواستہچر مچربلاوادہائی تہائیڈھونڈڈھانڈدرہم برہم کرناہوکناحملہ کرناغصہہجوم یا بھیڑ کرنافوں فانواویلاتوتومیں میںچَلاہَٹشورشتابیسوالاحتراقالٹا پلٹیکھَلبَلیتگاپودرہمی برہمیناؤ کھیناکوکناکھسنادغدغہترددپکارناجوش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Turmoil
What are the meanings of Turmoil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Turmoil in Urdu are شور - shor, ہلچل - hal chal, ادھم - udham, اضطراب - izteraab, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, قیامت - qeyaamat, پکار - pukaar, شغب - shaghab, ہَنگامَہ - Hamgama, کھلبلی - khalbali, کھَلبَلی - Khulbuli and تلاطم - talaatum. To understand how would you translate the word Turmoil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Turmoil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Turmoil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Turmoil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Turmoil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Turmoil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Turmoil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by turmoil?
Meanings of turmoil are شور - shor, ہلچل - hal chal, ادھم - udham, اضطراب - izteraab, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, قیامت - qeyaamat, پکار - pukaar, شغب - shaghab, ہَنگامَہ - Hamgama, کھلبلی - khalbali, کھَلبَلی - Khulbuli and تلاطم - talaatum
Whats the definition of turmoil?
Definition of the turmoil are
- disturbance usually in protest
- a violent disturbance
- violent agitation
What is the synonym of turmoil?
Synonym of word turmoil are outcry, ruckus, coil, inflexures, brustling, clout, impatience, bustlers, oppressive, rumpus
What are the idioms related to turmoil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word turmoil.
- Jee one's ginger
- Death does not end all things
- Death's day is doomsday
- He is not a lover who does not love for ever
- Theday of reckoning
What are the quotes with word turmoil?
Here are the quotes with the word turmoil in them
- Architecture can't fully represent the chaos and turmoil that are part of the human personality, but you need to put some of that turmoil into the architecture, or it isn't real. — Frank Stella
- Amidst the confusion of the times, the conflicts of conscience, and the turmoil of daily living, an abiding faith becomes an anchor to our lives. — Thomas S. Monson
- Let love flow so that it cleanses the world. Then man can live in peace, instead of the state of turmoil he has created through his past ways of life, with all those material interests and earthly ambitions. — Sai Baba
- When a peace agreement is concluded between the Lebanese government and Israel, we would surely disagree with the Lebanese government about that, but we would not make any turmoil out of it. — Hassan Nasrallah