Unafraid meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Unafraid.
- (adjective) : oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them
- (adjective) : free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
More words related to the meanings of Unafraid
More words from Urdu related to Unafraid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Unafraid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Unafraid
What are the meanings of Unafraid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Unafraid in Urdu are نڈر - nidar, بے خوف - bey khauf and بے جھجھک - bey jhijhak. To understand how would you translate the word Unafraid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Unafraid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Unafraid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Unafraid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Unafraid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Unafraid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Unafraid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by unafraid?
Meanings of unafraid are نڈر - nidar, بے خوف - bey khauf and بے جھجھک - bey jhijhak
Whats the definition of unafraid?
Definition of the unafraid are
- oblivious of dangers or perils or calmly resolute in facing them
- free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
What is the synonym of unafraid?
Synonym of word unafraid are unblenched, terrorless, unabashed, dreadless, outspoken, awnless, intrepid, awless, fearless, undaunted
What are the idioms related to unafraid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word unafraid.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- Catch one's breath
- Dread and affection never exist together
- Fear kills more than disease
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
What are the quotes with word unafraid?
Here is the quote with the word unafraid in them
- I'm an enormous admirer of Christopher Lee. He's somebody, along with Vincent Price, who I celebrate, and I wanted my movies to show that celebration and that honoring of these great film stars that were unafraid to go into horror and Grand Guignol and the macabre. — Nicolas Cage