Outspoken meanings in Urdu
We're very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we're inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that's how we're raising our daughter.
If I am outspoken of the dangers of intemperance to members of our armed forces, it is because we are all especially concerned for the welfare of those who are risking their lives in the cause of freedom.
More words related to the meanings of Outspoken
More words from Urdu related to Outspoken
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outspoken meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مَرے ہُوے کے مُتعَلِّقسیدھا ساداآوارہبے حسابسر کشصاف باطنفسادیناشائستہدلیریمُتشدّدٹھیک ٹھیکصائب الرائے حکیمپُختہبے ڈربہادُربُہادرسادہبے میلواضحشیرگھمنڈیغیر محدودجرآت مندسختآزادانہمنہ زورمہلَکبلبدشعارفضولشوخبے ساختہغوغائیبد نماجراٴتاُٹھی ھُوئی تعمیرغیر جانب دارنافرمانقووی الجثہبگڑا ہوابلا خوفجوان مردکھرابے علاقہہویداواثقبالا دستڈھیٹڈھٹائکڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outspoken
What are the meanings of Outspoken in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outspoken in Urdu are بے لگام - bey lagaam, بے باک - bey baak, دبنگ - dabang, نڈر - nidar, صاف گو - saaf go, بے لاگ - bey laag and بے جھجھک - bey jhijhak. To understand how would you translate the word Outspoken in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outspoken or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outspoken synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outspoken. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outspoken in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outspoken in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outspoken with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outspoken?
Meanings of outspoken are بے لگام - bey lagaam, بے باک - bey baak, دبنگ - dabang, نڈر - nidar, صاف گو - saaf go, بے لاگ - bey laag and بے جھجھک - bey jhijhak
Whats the definition of outspoken?
Definition of the outspoken are
What is the synonym of outspoken?
Synonym of word outspoken are unguard, unladed, temerarious, overrunning, rampant, inextension, daring, unstrain, courageous, dare devil
What are the idioms related to outspoken?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outspoken.
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- Give a loose to
- Put chains on your tongue or it will put chains on you
- Zeal without knowledge is a run away horse
What are the quotes with word outspoken?
Here are the quotes with the word outspoken in them
- It's OK to be outspoken about your faith. — Tim Tebow
- We're very open and outspoken about our faith and our beliefs. We also talk about our doubts, our moments of insecurities. We talk about it all day, how we're inspired by God. We recognize little miracles every day, and that's how we're raising our daughter. — Boris Kodjoe
- If I am outspoken of the dangers of intemperance to members of our armed forces, it is because we are all especially concerned for the welfare of those who are risking their lives in the cause of freedom. — William Lyon Mackenzie King
- Not only did I come out as a reality star that was very boisterous and vivacious and outspoken and all those things. I flipped that into money and respect. And a lot of people can't do that. — NeNe Leakes