Uplift meanings in Urdu
Uplift meanings in Urdu is ترقی Uplift in Urdu. More meanings of uplift, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Uplift.
- (noun) : a brassiere that lifts and supports the breasts
- (noun) : (geology) a rise of land to a higher elevation (as in the process of mountain building)
- (verb) : lift up or elevate
- (verb) : fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- (verb) : lift up from the earth, as by geologic forces
If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young.
More words related to the meanings of Uplift
More words from Urdu related to Uplift
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Uplift meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رفعتبلنگنافصل جراثیمضربکمالکام بند ھو جانے کی حالتنشو و نماتہذيبنموعلمارتقااوپر جانااعانتازدیادپیش قدمیبرتریترقیثقافتروئیدگیمہارتآگے بڑھنافلاحتتقویتنسل کشیخلا میں آگے کی طرف حرکتاٹھانوسعتپیداواربڑھتدخلنشو نماتہذیبپیدائشاہلیترکاوٹاونچائچڑھناجراثیم پروردہنمہُنرحرکتپر لگاناکاشتجماؤاستعدادراہچڑھائفرہنگافزائشارتفا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Uplift
|To jump up||ترقی|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
What are the meanings of Uplift in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Uplift in Urdu is ترقی - taraqqi. To understand how would you translate the word Uplift in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Uplift or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Uplift synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Uplift. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Uplift in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Uplift in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Uplift with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by uplift?
Meaning of uplift is ترقی - taraqqi
Whats the definition of uplift?
Definition of the uplift are
- a brassiere that lifts and supports the breasts
- (geology) a rise of land to a higher elevation (as in the process of mountain building)
- lift up or elevate
- fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- lift up from the earth, as by geologic forces
What is the synonym of uplift?
Synonym of word uplift are furtherance, stoppage, headway, progress to, progging, uplifts, aggrandizement, proficiency, developement, develop
What are the idioms related to uplift?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word uplift.
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- An ass loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle
- Be on one promotion
- Be on ones promotion
- Epoch making
What are the quotes with word uplift?
Here are the quotes with the word uplift in them
- If you don't die of thirst, there are blessings in the desert. You can be pulled into limitlessness, which we all yearn for, or you can do the beauty of minutiae, the scrimshaw of tiny and precise. The sky is your ocean, and the crystal silence will uplift you like great gospel music, or Neil Young. — Anne Lamott
- The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best. — Epictetus
- Hip-hop is supposed to uplift and create, to educate people on a larger level and to make a change. — Doug E. Fresh
- And I do believe that the way to change a society, to uplift people - not just their spirit, but to uplift their society and economic base - is through education. — Rainn Wilson