Version meanings in Urdu
See, the 'On the Road' that came out in 1957 was censored. A lot of the honesty of it, the bitter honesty, is in the original scroll version that came out in 2007 on the 50-year anniversary. Back then, there was so much post-Second World War fear that was imposed on everybody - 'You must live life this way' - and these guys were bored.
More words related to the meanings of Version
More words from Urdu related to Version
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Version meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نَشر نِگاریجڑنانیرنگیتقلیببدلہعدم مشابہتتبدیل ہیئتہمہ گیریریز گاریکانٹ چھانٹنسخہمساویتَبدیلیمِقدار تغیربدلنامقدارنقل کرنامبادلہجداگانہتغیر و تبدلبچہ گردانیتحویلترکیبطرح اڑاناہم پایہآواگونفَرقکپڑے بدلناجلدنقشہتبادلہبرابرتَرجمہبڑھوترینشیب و فرازپلٹعوضاختلافتبدلکایا پلٹہفت رنگیرد و بدلحُجمکاپیبرابر کافنِ تَرجمہنقل نویسیپیوستگیتبدیلیاںتبادل ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Version
What are the meanings of Version in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Version in Urdu are تغیر - taghaiyur, بدل - badal, نسخہ - nuskhah, تبدیل صورت and ترجمہ - tarjumah. To understand how would you translate the word Version in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Version or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Version synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Version. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Version in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Version in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Version with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by version?
Meanings of version are تغیر - taghaiyur, بدل - badal, نسخہ - nuskhah, تبدیل صورت and ترجمہ - tarjumah
Whats the definition of version?
Definition of the version are
What is the synonym of version?
Synonym of word version are immutation, change, prescript, diversity, apposition, ethnarch, conversion, substitution, ascription, modification
What are the idioms related to version?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word version.
- Turn about
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
- Render into
- Change hands
- Change your pleasure but never change your friends
What are the quotes with word version?
Here are the quotes with the word version in them
- 'The Christmas Song,' by Nat King Cole, is not only a masterful performance to me it just sounds like the holidays. I've never sung it, because Nat's version is so perfect. I gotta leave it alone. — Harry Connick, Jr.
- I feel like writing a book there's always a version in your head that's an amazing version, but then you write the version that you can write. — Karen Thompson Walker
- See, the 'On the Road' that came out in 1957 was censored. A lot of the honesty of it, the bitter honesty, is in the original scroll version that came out in 2007 on the 50-year anniversary. Back then, there was so much post-Second World War fear that was imposed on everybody - 'You must live life this way' - and these guys were bored. — Garrett Hedlund
- There is a lot of interest in the arts, music, theatre, filmmaking, engineering, architecture and software design. I think we have now transitioned the modern-day version of the entrepreneur into the creative economy. — John Baldacci