Alteration meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Alteration.
- (noun) : an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- (noun) : the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- (noun) : the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better.
More words related to the meanings of Alteration
More words from Urdu related to Alteration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alteration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نسخہتصحيحکھسکاناخلشترمیمکپڑے بدلناآواگونلڑائبدلے میں لیناجددتفسادعدم مشابہتشق ہونادعویٰگھٹ بڑھگردشسزاخراشچخقطع عضورد و بدلکایا پلٹتحویللین دین کرنارگڑااختلافجداگانہتڑکناتکرارتبدیل پزیریگردِشاختصارفتورالگ بھنگبدلبدلنے کی حالتپلٹدرستیپھرانانااتفاقیتبدلتَقلّبراڑہمہ گیرینیرنگیلڑائیفرقتوڑناریز گاریعدم اِتفاق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Alteration
What are the meanings of Alteration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alteration in Urdu are کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant, تبدیلی - tabdiili, تغیر - taghaiyur, چخ - chakh and رد و بدل - radd o badal. To understand how would you translate the word Alteration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alteration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alteration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alteration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alteration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alteration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alteration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alteration?
Meanings of alteration are کانٹ چھانٹ - kaant chhaant, تبدیلی - tabdiili, تغیر - taghaiyur, چخ - chakh and رد و بدل - radd o badal
Whats the definition of alteration?
Definition of the alteration are
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification)
What is the synonym of alteration?
Synonym of word alteration are amendment, alterative, conversion, mutilation, alterability, transversion, mutuation, vicissitude, transvection, mutule
What are the idioms related to alteration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alteration.
- Turn about
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word alteration?
Here are the quotes with the word alteration in them
- I met my grandfather just before he died, and it was the first time that I had seen Dad with a relative of his. It was interesting to see my own father as a son and the body language and alteration in attitude that comes with that, and it sort of changed our relationship for the better. — Christian Bale
- All historical experience demonstrates the following: Our earth cannot be changed unless in the not too distant future an alteration in the consciousness of individuals is achieved. — Hans Kung
- Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds. — William Shakespeare