Variance meanings in Urdu
Variance meanings in Urdu are عدم اِتفاق, فَرق, بدلنے کی حالت, مِقدار تغیر, نااتفاقی, اختلاف, تبدیل, تغیر, فرق Variance in Urdu. More meanings of variance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Variance.
- (noun) : a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- (noun) : discord that splits a group
- (noun) : the second moment around the mean; the expected value of the square of the deviations of a random variable from its mean value
- (noun) : an activity that varies from a norm or standard
- (noun) : the quality of being subject to variation
- (noun) : an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
More words related to the meanings of Variance
More words from Urdu related to Variance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Variance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مسافترد و بدلخلشاصلاحدخل اندازیتکرارپکڑجھڑپآرا کا تصادمرائے نہ ملناجھمیلاتقلیبرنگا رنگیگھٹ بڑھناموافقتلڑائیرنجشکسرامتیازی سلوککھڑ کھڑاناشَکَررَنجیجھگڑنابرخلاف ہوناہجرتفصیلتَقلّببھانت بھانت پھیلاؤدوریایک شکلمخالفتتبدلکمیچختبدیل ہیئتوقفہبگاڑقباحتلڑائدھچکہمختلف انداز سے سوچناکھٹ پٹٹکراختلاف رنگاتبدیل پزیریفاصلہنشیب و فرازجھگڑاغَلَط فہمیپھیرتفرقہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Variance
What are the meanings of Variance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Variance in Urdu are تبدیل - tabdiil, فرق - farq, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, تغیر - taghaiyur and نااتفاقی - naa ittefaaqi. To understand how would you translate the word Variance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Variance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Variance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Variance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Variance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Variance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Variance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by variance?
Meanings of variance are تبدیل - tabdiil, فرق - farq, اختلاف - ekhtelaaf, تغیر - taghaiyur and نااتفاقی - naa ittefaaqi
Whats the definition of variance?
Definition of the variance are
- a difference between conflicting facts or claims or opinions
- discord that splits a group
- the second moment around the mean; the expected value of the square of the deviations of a random variable from its mean value
- an activity that varies from a norm or standard
- the quality of being subject to variation
- an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation)
What is the synonym of variance?
Synonym of word variance are swattered, separation, dissent, variablity, distinctness, replaced, partition, disparity, transformation, dissimilarity
What are the idioms with the word variance?
Here are the idioms with the word variance in them.
- To be at variance with
What are the idioms related to variance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word variance.
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
- Change the leg
- Faults are thick when love is thin
- On the move
- A hedge between keeps frienship green