Modification meanings in Urdu
Modification meanings in Urdu are ترمیم, تبدیل ہیئت, تبدیل صورت, اصلاح, تغیر, تبدیلی, تغیر و تبدل Modification in Urdu. More meanings of modification, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Modification.
- (noun) : an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- (noun) : slightly modified copy; not an exact copy
- (noun) : the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- (noun) : the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
More words related to the meanings of Modification
More words from Urdu related to Modification
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Modification meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تبدیلیاںکسی جگہ سے بدلناباریلین دین کرناتبدلانحرافجددتپلٹاختلافکایا پَلَٹقلب ماہیتچختبدیلیرددہدرستیچھیلنترمیماصلاح کرناتبادلرنگا رنگینااتفاقینسخہکفارہانقلاباصلاححجامتہفت رنگیبدلناہٹانااستحالہاختلاف رنگابدلنے کی حالتگردشبہتریالٹا پلٹیکانٹ چھانٹتَبدیلیہمہ جہتیگردِشکپڑے بدلناسرکاناادل بدل کرنابھانتعدم اِتفاقتجددتغیرفرقآواگونتبدیل صورتنیرنگی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Modification
What are the meanings of Modification in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Modification in Urdu are تبدیلی - tabdiili, ترمیم - tarmiim, تغیر - taghaiyur, تبدیل صورت and اصلاح - islaah. To understand how would you translate the word Modification in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Modification or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Modification synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Modification. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Modification in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Modification in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Modification with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by modification?
Meanings of modification are تبدیلی - tabdiili, ترمیم - tarmiim, تغیر - taghaiyur, تبدیل صورت and اصلاح - islaah
Whats the definition of modification?
Definition of the modification are
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- slightly modified copy; not an exact copy
- the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
What is the synonym of modification?
Synonym of word modification are innovation, amends, transvest, vicissitude, change, variation, transvalue, variablity, amendment, version
What are the idioms related to modification?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word modification.
- Turn about
- Praise none too much for all are fickle
- A fault confessed is half redressed
- Amendment is no sin
- Amendment is repentance
What are the quotes with word modification?
Here is the quote with the word modification in them
- To deal with the true causes of war one must begin by recognizing as of prime relevancy to the solution of the problem the familiar fact that civilization is a partial, incomplete, and, to a great extent, superficial modification of barbarism. — Elihu Root