Warmed meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Warmed.
- (adjective satellite) : having been warmed up
I think working with Johnny Depp was very intimidating. It was my fault though. I mean he's a total cool nice, nice guy, but I was just so, I don't know, overpowered by his presence. Like he's a very mystic person. He's older so I never really warmed up around him. I was so stiff.
We've been sitting at the compromise table for a long time. We're just waiting for that cold chair to be warmed up by the Republican leadership. They still have time to do the right thing and be responsible. They just seem to be moving further and further away from it.
More words from Urdu related to Warmed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warmed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرگرممچا مچشوقِينحرارت سے پیدا شُدہپرجوشساعیضعیف,تتاتتا ہوناسر ہواغدارمحرقناراضچالاکتندرتاہاتتا کرنامشتاقجوشیلامستسکناتیزسَر گرَمحرارت کادمکتاجذباتیآرزو مندچٹ پٹاتپاناتاؤلاگھناجوشِيلاحراریشائقراغبکمزورگرم ہوناگرمکھچا کھچسوزاںحرارت سے متعلقپھرتیلامُشتاقاونٹتا ہواگرم کرناآترشوقینتیکھادھوپ کھاناپھُرتيلاآتشی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Warmed
What are the meanings of Warmed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warmed in Urdu is گرم - garm. To understand how would you translate the word Warmed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warmed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warmed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warmed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warmed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warmed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warmed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warmed?
Meaning of warmed is گرم - garm
Whats the definition of warmed?
Definition of the warmed are
- having been warmed up
What is the synonym of warmed?
Synonym of word warmed are hotted, fervent, warm, heated, hotched, warmful, ardent, ruttish, excited, hete
What are the idioms related to warmed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warmed.
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
- Piping hot
- Sympathetic ink
- Too much zeal spoils all
- Zeal is like fire it wants both feeding and watching
What are the quotes with word warmed?
Here are the quotes with the word warmed in them
- I think working with Johnny Depp was very intimidating. It was my fault though. I mean he's a total cool nice, nice guy, but I was just so, I don't know, overpowered by his presence. Like he's a very mystic person. He's older so I never really warmed up around him. I was so stiff. — Franka Potente
- We've been sitting at the compromise table for a long time. We're just waiting for that cold chair to be warmed up by the Republican leadership. They still have time to do the right thing and be responsible. They just seem to be moving further and further away from it. — Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart. — Steven Cojocaru