Crowded meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Crowded.
- (adjective) : overfilled or compacted or concentrated
Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family's cottage in Maine. It's on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing.
More words related to the meanings of Crowded
More words from Urdu related to Crowded
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Crowded meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Crowded
What are the meanings of Crowded in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Crowded in Urdu are گرم - garm, غدار - ghaddar, گھنا - ghana and کھچا کھچ - khacha khach. To understand how would you translate the word Crowded in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Crowded or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Crowded synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Crowded. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Crowded in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Crowded in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Crowded with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by crowded?
Meanings of crowded are گرم - garm, غدار - ghaddar, گھنا - ghana and کھچا کھچ - khacha khach
Whats the definition of crowded?
Definition of the crowded are
- overfilled or compacted or concentrated
What is the synonym of crowded?
Synonym of word crowded are warms, traitress, thermal, hottered, traitorousness, ruttish, hotted, treacherous, piping, treacher
What are the idioms related to crowded?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word crowded.
- A traitor is ill company
- Betrayers are hated even by those whom they benefit
- Empty vessel makes the most noise
- Full vessels give the least sound
- Shallow brooks are noisy
What are the quotes with word crowded?
Here are the quotes with the word crowded in them
- One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name. — Walter Scott
- When a place gets crowded enough to require ID's, social collapse is not far away. It is time to go elsewhere. The best thing about space travel is that it made it possible to go elsewhere. — Robert A.Heinlein
- Every summer my husband and I pack our suitcases, load our kids into the car, and drive from tense, crowded New York City to my family's cottage in Maine. It's on an island, with stretches of sea and sandy beaches, rocky coasts, and pine trees. We barbecue, swim, lie around, and try to do nothing. — Hope Davis
- In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible. — Seth Godin