Warm meanings in Urdu
Warm meanings in Urdu are سینکنا, تپانا, جوشیلا, سیکنا, سکنا, دھوپ کھانا, مشتاق, حار, گرم, تتا, ناراض, غصیلا, تتا کرنا, گرم کرنا, تتا ہونا, گرم ہونا Warm in Urdu. More meanings of warm, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Warm.
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by strong enthusiasm
- (adjective satellite) : easily aroused or excited
- (adjective satellite) : freshly made or left
- (verb) : make warm or warmer
- (verb) : get warm or warmer
- (adjective) : having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- (adjective) : psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
- (adjective satellite) : uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- (adverb) : in a warm manner
- (adjective) : inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows when referring to color
More words related to the meanings of Warm
More words from Urdu related to Warm
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Warm meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محبت آمیزگھناؤناہرعاشقسلگناحارآزار رسیدہآتِش مِزاجکٹیلیتیزتند مزاجٹَکور کرناملامت آمیزنمودیاآتش مزاجتُرش رُوشہوتیرنجیدہکشیدہجلناسرگرممکدرتندخشم گیںسیکنامجنونہ جوش والاآتش نادکماتم کرنانرالاتابششاکیکمزوربے چینیلڑاکامتوجہحرارت سے متعلقدلیرمتخالفتجربہ کاراہل جوشآگ پکڑناپرجوشپيچ و تاب ميںآتشِيںنوحہقابل یا لائق ہوناطوفانیاَنگيخت ديناآتشیںدکھاؤ ...
Idioms with the word Warm in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Warm
What are the meanings of Warm in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Warm in Urdu are جوشیلا - joshiila, ناراض - naa raaz, حار, غصیلا - ghusiila, گرم - garm, سکنا - sakna, دھوپ کھانا, مشتاق - mushtaaq, سیکنا - Sekna, گرم کرنا - garm karna, تتا - Tatta, سینکنا - seynkna and تپانا - Tapaana. To understand how would you translate the word Warm in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Warm or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Warm synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Warm. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Warm in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Warm in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Warm with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by warm?
Meanings of warm are جوشیلا - joshiila, ناراض - naa raaz, حار, غصیلا - ghusiila, گرم - garm, سکنا - sakna, دھوپ کھانا, مشتاق - mushtaaq, سیکنا - Sekna, گرم کرنا - garm karna, تتا - Tatta, سینکنا - seynkna and تپانا - Tapaana
Whats the definition of warm?
Definition of the warm are
- characterized by strong enthusiasm
- easily aroused or excited
- freshly made or left
- make warm or warmer
- get warm or warmer
- having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
- psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
- uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
- characterized by liveliness or excitement or disagreement
- in a warm manner
- inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows when referring to color
What is the synonym of warm?
Synonym of word warm are racy, incensed, ardent, zealous, pimped, angry, wrathful, brisk, enthusiasts, furred
What are the idioms with the word warm?
Here are the idioms with the word warm in them.
- A warm send off
- A warm send off
- A warm send off
- He that is warm thinks all so
- One good word can warm three winter months
What are the idioms related to warm?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word warm.
- Fret and fume
- Take offence
- Lose one hair
- Out of temper
- Silly dogs are more angry with the stone than with the hand that flung it
What are the quotes with word warm?
Here are the quotes with the word warm in them
- Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with beauty of sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage. — Thomas Kincade
- While I relish our warm months, winter forms our character and brings out our best. — Tom Allen
- Let me be the first to tell you, drinking alcohol is the worst thing to do in cold weather. Hot soup is the best because the process of digesting food helps to warm you up. — Morgan Freeman
- My business doesn't keep me warm at night. — Bethenny Frankel