Hot meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Hot.
- (adjective satellite) : producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- (adjective satellite) : very fast; capable of quick response and great speed
- (adjective satellite) : of a seeker; very near to the object sought
More words related to the meanings of Hot
More words from Urdu related to Hot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے پرواہالبیلاروزہ رکھنافاقہتڑپنادھار دارپھسلناعاقلسرخوشروکھاخشمگیںمفعول لہجنسی بھوکچورذہینکھچا کھچتیز طرارحراریانجامپھرتیلاحادخود نمائ کرناکارسرمستچنچلراست رولطیفمشتاقچبھنے والاطاقتوربَندتیز و تُند مزاجتپاناآگ بھبھوکابَندھازِندَگی سے پُربَرہَمپرانادل لگی کرنا فاسدپُختہشوقِينروشنمستیگھٹیاسختمحرقتیز رفتارپکوڑیخُونخَوارچرپرا ...
Idioms with the word Hot in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Hot
What are the meanings of Hot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hot in Urdu are مست - mast, تیز - teyz, گرم - garm, تیکھا - teykha, سوزاں - sozaan, محرق, تتا - Tatta, چٹ پٹا - chat pata and شہوت - shaehwat. To understand how would you translate the word Hot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hot?
Meanings of hot are مست - mast, تیز - teyz, گرم - garm, تیکھا - teykha, سوزاں - sozaan, محرق, تتا - Tatta, چٹ پٹا - chat pata and شہوت - shaehwat
Whats the definition of hot?
Definition of the hot are
- producing a burning sensation on the taste nerves
- very fast; capable of quick response and great speed
- of a seeker; very near to the object sought
What is the synonym of hot?
Synonym of word hot are lecherous, spanker, mordacious, ripplier, strouting, shrill, excited, expeditive, petulant, acid
What are the idioms with the word hot?
Here are the idioms with the word hot in them.
- Make a place too hot for one
- Sell like hot cakes
- Soon hot soon cold
- To blow hot and cold
- To blow hot and cold
What are the idioms related to hot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hot.
- Prosperity lets go the bridle
- Joe miller
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Take things as you find them
- A soft answer turneth away wrath
What are the quotes with word hot?
Here are the quotes with the word hot in them
- I was getting hot flashes and sweats on a regular basis. That's not normal, even for my age. — Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- When it comes down to it, it's about who you know, and who's a fan. It's about whether you're the right age, whether you're hot or not, whether the studio is into you or not. — Marlee Matlin
- I went to an amazing school in Brooklyn called St. Anne's that's a really kind of creative hot bed. — Lena Dunham
- With fitness, I do Bikrams hot yoga. The gym that I have in my building is amazing. I love to do cardio and weights there. — Shay Mitchell