ديسی meanings in English
ديسی meanings in English is foreign ديسی in English. More meanings of ديسی, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word ديسی.
- (adjective) : relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- (adjective) : of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- (adjective satellite) : not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- (adjective satellite) : not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source
More words related to the meanings of ديسی
More words from English related to ديسی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ديسی meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of ديسی in English?
Meanings of the word ديسی in English is foreign. To understand how would you translate the word ديسی in English, you can take help from words closely related to ديسی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ديسی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ديسی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ديسی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ديسی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ديسی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ديسی?
Meaning of ديسی is foreign
Whats the definition of ديسی?
Definition of the ديسی are
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- of concern to or concerning the affairs of other nations (other than your own)
- not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something
- not belonging to that in which it is contained; introduced from an outside source
What is the synonym of ديسی?
Synonym of word ديسی are پردیسی, بدیسی, اجنبی, غیر وطنی, غیر ملکی, پَرديسی, غَير مُلکی, ديسی, کِسی اور مُلک کا, وَلايَتی