Strange meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Strange.
- (adjective) : relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- (adjective satellite) : not known before
- (adjective) : being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
The music industry is a strange combination of having real and intangible assets: pop bands are brand names in themselves, and at a given stage in their careers their name alone can practically gaurantee hit records.
More words related to the meanings of Strange
More words from Urdu related to Strange
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strange meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ڈھنگاخاصدیوساطالبکموحشیمستحقحاجت مندالگنُمایاں کردار والابے جوڑخالیان دیکھابقیہظریفبیہودگیقابل انتظامموجدبے روکادبھتباہِر سے آيا ہُواعُمدَہعدیم المثاللیکنبے طورندرتتصرفیسوالوتیتمسخر انگیزخلاف منطقنیایادگارنبے بسبیگانہبرہنہناقابل توجہمنحرفٹھٹولیاتعجبمشہورمضربے جانا بوجھااوپر والےغیر وطنیخود پسندیحیرت خیزغیر حقیقیخود سر ...
Idiom with the word Strange in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Strange
What are the meanings of Strange in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strange in Urdu are غیر - ghaer, اجنبی - ajnabi, عجیب - ajiib, غریب - ghariib, انوکھا - anokha, عجب - ajab, انجانا - an jaana, انجان - an jaan, نرالی - niraali, بیگانہ - beygaanah and طرہ - turrah. To understand how would you translate the word Strange in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strange or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strange synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strange. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strange in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strange in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strange with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strange?
Meanings of strange are غیر - ghaer, اجنبی - ajnabi, عجیب - ajiib, غریب - ghariib, انوکھا - anokha, عجب - ajab, انجانا - an jaana, انجان - an jaan, نرالی - niraali, بیگانہ - beygaanah and طرہ - turrah
Whats the definition of strange?
Definition of the strange are
- relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world
- not known before
- being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird
What is the synonym of strange?
Synonym of word strange are adventitious, sojourners, peculation, pictish, inarticulate, badee, wonderful, uns, frabjous, frangent
What are the idioms with the word strange?
Here are the idioms with the word strange in them.
- The longer we live the more strange sights we see
What are the idioms related to strange?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strange.
- An ugly situation
- Every man is little world
- Queer fish
- Unlimited company
- Blood is thicker than water
What are the quotes with word strange?
Here are the quotes with the word strange in them
- It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely. — Albert Einstein
- In Sleep we lie all naked and alone, in Sleep we are united at the heart of night and darkness, and we are strange and beautiful asleep for we are dying the darkness and we know no death. — Thomas Wolfe
- The music industry is a strange combination of having real and intangible assets: pop bands are brand names in themselves, and at a given stage in their careers their name alone can practically gaurantee hit records. — Richard Branson
- I realized the other day that I've lived in New York longer than I've lived anywhere else. It's amazing: I am a New Yorker. It's strange I never thought I would be. — David Bowie