External meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word External.
- (adjective satellite) : coming from the outside
- (noun) : outward features
- (adjective) : happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- (adjective satellite) : purely outward or superficial
- (adjective satellite) : from or between other countries
More words related to the meanings of External
More words from Urdu related to External
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word External meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جو سامنے ہونمائشیاوپریفوقانیظاہریکِسی اور مُلک کازیر سمابیریبدیسیدکھاوے کامرئیپرگھٹظاہراًباہِر سے آيا ہُواظاہری صورتنا شناساغیر وطنیمبینہ دعوے پر مبنیباہِر کاجو دیکھنے میں آئےدیکھنے میںبے گانہبیرونی سطحگہرائی سے خالیآشکاراپَرديسیباہر کامرکز سے دورنظربہ ظاہرغیملکبیرونحصّےبالائفاشديسیخارجیاوپر کاپردیسیصُوریمادیروشنظاہراوَلايَتیاوپرغیراجنبینہ کہ لازماً حقیقیسطحیمعلومظاہر میںبیرونی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of External
What are the meanings of External in Urdu?
Meanings of the word External in Urdu are ظاہری - zaahiri, بیرونی - baeruuni, خارجہ - khaarijah and اوپر کا - uupar ka. To understand how would you translate the word External in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to External or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered External synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word External. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use External in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say External in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of External with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by external?
Meanings of external are ظاہری - zaahiri, بیرونی - baeruuni, خارجہ - khaarijah and اوپر کا - uupar ka
Whats the definition of external?
Definition of the external are
- coming from the outside
- outward features
- happening or arising or located outside or beyond some limits or especially surface
- purely outward or superficial
- from or between other countries
What is the synonym of external?
Synonym of word external are outwardness, exterritorial, exauctorate, extern, outside, appealable, exteriorization, foreign, superficial, exteriorise
What are the idioms related to external?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word external.
- Appearances are often deceitful
- Beautiful enough it good enough
- Dainty dogs may eat dirty puddings
- Sensible horizon
- Show off
What are the quotes with word external?
Here are the quotes with the word external in them
- Happiness doesn't depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude. — Dale Carnegie
- I have a fantastic wife, and not only in terms of external beauty. Her priority and mine is our children. That is our choice. — Luis Figo
- Organisations are now confronted with two sources of change: the traditional type that is initiated and managed and external changes over which no one has control. — Margaret J. Wheatley
- Eventually, I believe, current attempts to understand the mind by analogy with man-made computers that can perform superbly some of the same external tasks as conscious beings will be recognized as a gigantic waste of time. — Thomas Nagel