Stranger meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Stranger.
- (noun) : anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- (noun) : an individual that one is not acquainted with
Sometimes I even now feel like a stranger in my country. But I knew there would be problems because I had seen the world as a skater. And now? A lot of people in eastern Germany have lost jobs, rents went up, food costs went up, unemployment went to 20 percent. Freedom is good, but it is not easy.
More words related to the meanings of Stranger
More words from Urdu related to Stranger
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stranger meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلاف عادتبیرونیسوالا علمبے تکالگظاہری صورتحریفبُرامرکز سے دورجُرم بالا سے مُتعَلِقصرفپرکعلاوہغَير مُلکی باشِندہببے علاقہخارجیدیس چھوڑنے والاغیرکوراباغیسیاہ کارانجاناغیر ملکیغیر عادیخارجہتا ہمناسمجھدوسراانوکھابیرونی سطحدرجناچھے کا ضِداوپر کاغدارانہسِواپرنتمورکھابے لگاؤعجیبپردیسیبد تہذیبظاہریکھوٹاخاردار پوداطرہغَير مُلکیبے جانا بوجھا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Stranger
What are the meanings of Stranger in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stranger in Urdu are اجنبی - ajnabi, بیرونی - baeruuni, غیر - ghaer, پردیسی - par deysi, بیری - baeri, ناآشنا - naa aashna and بے گانہ - bey gaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Stranger in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stranger or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stranger synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stranger. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stranger in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stranger in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stranger with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stranger?
Meanings of stranger are اجنبی - ajnabi, بیرونی - baeruuni, غیر - ghaer, پردیسی - par deysi, بیری - baeri, ناآشنا - naa aashna and بے گانہ - bey gaanah
Whats the definition of stranger?
Definition of the stranger are
- anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found
- an individual that one is not acquainted with
What is the synonym of stranger?
Synonym of word stranger are parotic, externalism, unfamiliar, exsanguious, barbarian, paranoid, external, foreign, exurbanite, exteriority
What are the idioms related to stranger?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stranger.
- Unlimited company
- Loyal heart lied never
- Many speak much that cannot speak well
- All the world goes against a person whom fortune betrays
- Detractors are their own foes and the world's enemies
What are the quotes with word stranger?
Here are the quotes with the word stranger in them
- Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people. — Khalil Gibran
- There is no loneliness greater than the loneliness of a failure. The failure is a stranger in his own house. — Eric Hoffer
- Sometimes I even now feel like a stranger in my country. But I knew there would be problems because I had seen the world as a skater. And now? A lot of people in eastern Germany have lost jobs, rents went up, food costs went up, unemployment went to 20 percent. Freedom is good, but it is not easy. — Katarina Witt
- I had crossed the line. I was free but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was a stranger in a strange land. — Harriet Tubman