کولھو meanings in English
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word کولھو.
- (noun) : the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- (noun) : English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- (noun) : Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- (verb) : grind with a mill
- (verb) : roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- (verb) : produce a ridge around the edge of
- (verb) : move about in a confused manner
- (noun) : a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- (noun) : machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
More words from English related to کولھو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کولھو meanings in English in English.
bluffmillstyprostitution denwidechalkfissuregapopeningslitcleftcutincisionkerfmillstonepotter's wheelstomachalkedchalksconditionerchickadeegrinding wheelmillracemillwheelmillwrightchuckiecliqueygraalgrailsgramineousgrinderiesmillrindchickygrategrindlevigatemashafflictbrayjamtormentgrind awaygrind outgrindlecrappingcrimmercrimplingcrinatecrumbinggartering ...
Idioms related to the meaning of کولھو
What are the meanings of کولھو in English?
Meanings of the word کولھو in English are canemill and mill. To understand how would you translate the word کولھو in English, you can take help from words closely related to کولھو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کولھو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کولھو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کولھو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کولھو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کولھو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کولھو?
Meanings of کولھو are canemill and mill
Whats the definition of کولھو?
Definition of the کولھو are
- the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- grind with a mill
- roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- produce a ridge around the edge of
- move about in a confused manner
- a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
What is the synonym of کولھو?
Synonym of word کولھو are کولھو, چکلا, چاک, چکی, پیسنا, دلنا, بکنی کرنا, جانتا, دلیٹا, آسیا
What are the idioms related to کولھو?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کولھو.
- All bring grist to your mill
- Every miller draws water to his own mill
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
- He is my friend that grinds at my mill