Grate meanings in Urdu
Grate meanings in Urdu are غصے میں آنا, جالی, کڑھنا, پنجرہ, لوہے کی سلاخیں, مشبک, پیسنا, بھٹی, آتش دان, جنگلا, گھسنا, رگڑنا, ناگوار خاطر ہونا, کدو کش کرنا, گراں گزرنا, گھس کر چھیلنا Grate in Urdu. More meanings of grate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Grate.
- (verb) : gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- (noun) : a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- (noun) : a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- (noun) : a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- (verb) : furnish with a grate
- (verb) : make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- (verb) : reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- (verb) : scratch repeatedly
More words related to the meanings of Grate
More words from Urdu related to Grate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھسنابھٹامالشکٹہرابیندھناعداوتکچومر نکالناحربہکانگڑیمالش کرناسلوقیپچھتانارقم کرنابحث کرنابکنی کرناجالحصارقید خانے کا جنگلہروک دینادام سازیسرائیت کرنادُکھ دينااوونتیزاب زدہ ہوناکچومرگوش مالی کرنارینکدبلا ہونادانتوں کے تلےنوحہ کرنابھیتر آناخراباتکلپاناپناہ لینااوٹبرہم ہوناپتھری لگاناخالص نفع پیدا کرنابھٹیچھوٹا مکانملناحل کرناسیقل کرناجنگلاسال کرنارگڑ کا زخمکولھوڈمبروسیگھسائ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grate
What are the meanings of Grate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grate in Urdu are بھٹی - bhatti, رگڑنا - ragarna, گھسنا - ghusna, پیسنا - piisna, جنگلا - jangla, کڑھنا - kurhna, پنجرہ - pinjrah, غصے میں آنا - ghuassey meyn aana, آتش دان - aatish daan and جالی - jaali. To understand how would you translate the word Grate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grate?
Meanings of grate are بھٹی - bhatti, رگڑنا - ragarna, گھسنا - ghusna, پیسنا - piisna, جنگلا - jangla, کڑھنا - kurhna, پنجرہ - pinjrah, غصے میں آنا - ghuassey meyn aana, آتش دان - aatish daan and جالی - jaali
Whats the definition of grate?
Definition of the grate are
- gnaw into; make resentful or angry
- a frame of iron bars to hold a fire
- a barrier that has parallel or crossed bars blocking a passage but admitting air
- a harsh rasping sound made by scraping something
- furnish with a grate
- make a grating or grinding sound by rubbing together
- reduce to small shreds or pulverize by rubbing against a rough or sharp perforated surface
- scratch repeatedly
What is the synonym of grate?
Synonym of word grate are furnaces, rub off, pulpifying, crimpling, irritate, railing, pine, thrust in, oven, raggedness
What are the idioms related to grate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grate.
- Lose one rag
- You dance in a net and think that nobody sees you