Zarra - زرہ meanings in English
Zarra - زرہ Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Zarra - زرہ.
- (noun) : coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- (noun) : the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet
- (noun) : a tiny or scarcely detectable amount
- (noun) : tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- (noun) : protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- (noun) : a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- (verb) : equip with armor
More words related to the meanings of Zarra - زرہ
More words from English related to Zarra - زرہ
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Zarra - زرہ meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Zarra - زرہ
What are the meanings of Zarra - زرہ in English?
Meanings of the word Zarra - زرہ in English are armature, iota and armour. To understand how would you translate the word Zarra - زرہ in English, you can take help from words closely related to Zarra - زرہ or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Zarra - زرہ synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Zarra - زرہ. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Zarra - زرہ in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Zarra - زرہ in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Zarra - زرہ with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by zarra?
Meanings of zarra are armature, iota and armour
Whats the definition of zarra?
Definition of the zarra are
- coil in which voltage is induced by motion through a magnetic field
- the 9th letter of the Greek alphabet
- a tiny or scarcely detectable amount
- tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- equip with armor
What is the synonym of zarra?
Synonym of word zarra are زرہ, زرہ بکتر, دانہ, ریزہ, شمہ, حبہ, تل بھر, بکتر, جوشن
What are the idioms related to zarra?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word zarra.
- Put off your armour and then show your courage
- Religion is the best armour in the world but the worst cloak
- Spurs are the first part of armour