Chhokri - چھوکری meanings in English
Chhokri - چھوکری Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Chhokri - چھوکری.
- (noun) : a female human offspring
- (noun) : a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
- (noun) : a youthful female person
- (noun) : a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- (noun) : a young female
- (noun) : small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch; found along coasts of United States from New York to Mexico
- (noun) : a female domestic
- (noun) : an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- (noun) : a girl or young woman who is unmarried
- (verb) : frequent prostitutes
More words related to the meanings of Chhokri - چھوکری
More words from English related to Chhokri - چھوکری
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Chhokri - چھوکری meanings in English in English.
appraisermademoisellemaidmissvirginchamber maidhousemaidmamamamasgalgirljudyplacketshedaughterfemalelasswenchyoung ladydamselgirliechildinfantbacchicbaccybacchiacbacchiibacchiuselversjunior missmaidenunmarriedvestalthe virginvirguleviricidalvirilisevirinovirionvirgervirginallyvirginlyviriditealogyvirgilianvirginhoodvirgularianservingwaitresshandmaiden ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Chhokri - چھوکری
What are the meanings of Chhokri - چھوکری in English?
Meanings of the word Chhokri - چھوکری in English are girl, hussy, mademoiselle, maid, lass, wench and backfisch. To understand how would you translate the word Chhokri - چھوکری in English, you can take help from words closely related to Chhokri - چھوکری or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Chhokri - چھوکری synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Chhokri - چھوکری. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Chhokri - چھوکری in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Chhokri - چھوکری in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Chhokri - چھوکری with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by chhokri?
Meanings of chhokri are girl, hussy, mademoiselle, maid, lass, wench and backfisch
Whats the definition of chhokri?
Definition of the chhokri are
- a female human offspring
- a friendly informal reference to a grown woman
- a youthful female person
- a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved
- a young female
- small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch; found along coasts of United States from New York to Mexico
- a female domestic
- an unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- a girl or young woman who is unmarried
- frequent prostitutes
What is the synonym of chhokri?
Synonym of word chhokri are لڑکی, بچی, ناکتخدا عورت, دوشیزہ, کنواری, خادمہ, چھوکری, محبوبہ, معشوقہ, ٹھگنی
What are the idioms related to chhokri?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word chhokri.
- Maid of all work
- Maid of honour
- Old maid
- Show me a man without a spot and i'll show you a maid without fault