Loved meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Loved.
- (adjective) : held dear
I'm totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that's the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go.
|He loved||اس نے محبت کی|
|I loved||میں نے محبت کی|
|We loved||ہم نے محبت کی|
More words related to the meanings of Loved
More words from Urdu related to Loved
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Loved meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Loved
What are the meanings of Loved in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Loved in Urdu are پیارا - pyaara, محبوبہ - maehbuubah, پیاری - pyaari and محبوب - maehbuub. To understand how would you translate the word Loved in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Loved or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Loved synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Loved. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Loved in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Loved in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Loved with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by loved?
Meanings of loved are پیارا - pyaara, محبوبہ - maehbuubah, پیاری - pyaari and محبوب - maehbuub
Whats the definition of loved?
Definition of the loved are
- held dear
What is the synonym of loved?
Synonym of word loved are cutey, ladylove, darling, affiant, girl, sweethearting, well beloved, lordly, sweety, sweet
What are the idioms related to loved?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word loved.
- To be beloved is above all bargains
- An old flame
- Lady love
- Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave
- Everything beautiful is lovable
What are the quotes with word loved?
Here are the quotes with the word loved in them
- What is the worst of woes that wait on age? What stamps the wrinkle deeper on the brow? To view each loved one blotted from life's page, And be alone on earth, as I am now. — Lord Byron
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert
- I'm totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that's the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go. — Jason Mraz
- When I was seventeen, I worked as a counsellor at a co-ed sleep-away camp for eight weeks. I loved it but it could be harrowing - it was far too much responsibility for someone my age. — Harlan Coben
How to use loved in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use loved in a sentence.
- He loved — اس نے محبت کی
- I loved — میں نے محبت کی
- We loved — ہم نے محبت کی