A people meanings in Urdu
A people meanings in Urdu is لوگ A people in Urdu. More meanings of a people, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In my fifty years of experience and memory, I have seen the most amazing increase in the standard of living of a people ever achieved anywhere in the world. This is why I am so sure that our system of free competition and industrial development is sound and must be preserved.
More words from Urdu related to A people
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A people meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of A people
|We leave more to do when we die than we have done||زندگی میں لوگ جتنے کام کرتے ہیں ان سے زیادہ بغیر کئے پیچھے چھوڑ جاتے ہیں|
|Young things||نوجوان لوگ|
What are the meanings of A people in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A people in Urdu is لوگ - log. To understand how would you translate the word A people in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A people or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A people synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A people. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A people in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A people in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A people with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a people?
Meaning of a people is لوگ - log
Whats the definition of a people?
Definition of the a people are
What is the synonym of a people?
Synonym of word a people are folks, public, dispeoples, peoples, people, guys, folk, dispeople
What are the idioms related to a people?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a people.
- Bark worse than bite
- Gilded youth
- He hath not lived that lives not after death
- If alexander wishes to be a god let him set up as a god
- It is for want of thinking that most men are undone
What are the quotes with word a people?
Here are the quotes with the word a people in them
- Israel is no longer a people that dwells alone, and has to join the global journey toward peace, reconciliation and international cooperation. — Yitzhak Rabin
- In my fifty years of experience and memory, I have seen the most amazing increase in the standard of living of a people ever achieved anywhere in the world. This is why I am so sure that our system of free competition and industrial development is sound and must be preserved. — Charles E. Wilson
- For a people who are free, and who mean to remain so, a well-organized and armed militia is their best security. — Thomas Jefferson
- You can rule ignorance you can manipulate the illiterate you can do whatever you want when a people are uneducated, so that goes in line with corrupt business and corrupt politics. — will.i.am