Public meanings in Urdu
Public meanings in Urdu are عوام الناس, لوگ, دنیا, زمانہ, خلقت, عوام, رعایا, پرجا, عام, خلائق, خلق الله, خاص و عام, جمہور Public in Urdu. More meanings of public, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Public.
- (noun) : people in general considered as a whole
- (noun) : a body of people sharing some common interest
- (adjective) : not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole
- (adjective satellite) : affecting the people or community as a whole
And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us - no matter what our age or background or walk of life - each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation.
More words related to the meanings of Public
More words from Urdu related to Public
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Public meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوٹادُورمَعرُوفحرکت پذیرتخلیقبے تکلفماتحتاخذ کرناروزانہمجرائیتشکیلحسب معمولتیرتاعام فہمعالموقتغیر شاعرانہرعایاتنا ہوادیساپتیجم غفیرمشترکقابضزمانمتحرکدبیزکُرہ ارضجدا کرناملیتاريخ ڈالنااشخاصدنیا دار لوگجہاز میںنیکدفن کرناعامہمیعادعصرمضمونارضعالم اکبرپھیلنیبازاری لوگمستعملسمانموقعہشَناساقابلِ حَرکتخلقتجانا پہچانا ...
Idioms with the word Public in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Public
What are the meanings of Public in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Public in Urdu are پرجا - parja, عوام الناس - awaam un naas, عام - aam, عوام - awaam, زمانہ - zamaanah, لوگ - log, جمہور - cumhuur, دنیا - dunya, رعایا - reaaya and خلقت - khilqat. To understand how would you translate the word Public in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Public or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Public synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Public. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Public in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Public in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Public with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by public?
Meanings of public are پرجا - parja, عوام الناس - awaam un naas, عام - aam, عوام - awaam, زمانہ - zamaanah, لوگ - log, جمہور - cumhuur, دنیا - dunya, رعایا - reaaya and خلقت - khilqat
Whats the definition of public?
Definition of the public are
- people in general considered as a whole
- a body of people sharing some common interest
- not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole
- affecting the people or community as a whole
What is the synonym of public?
Synonym of word public are descendant, humanitys, commonplace, publics, generalized, period, dependent, folk, simple, vulgus
What are the idioms with the word public?
Here are the idioms with the word public in them.
- Good men are a public good
- The public pays with ingratitude
What are the idioms related to public?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word public.
- Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Report uttered by the people is everywhere of god power
- The public pays with ingratitude
- The views of the multitude are neither bad nor good
What are the quotes with word public?
Here are the quotes with the word public in them
- And in my own life, in my own small way, I've tried to give back to this country that has given me so much. That's why I left a job at a law firm for a career in public service, working to empower young people to volunteer in their communities. Because I believe that each of us - no matter what our age or background or walk of life - each of us has something to contribute to the life of this nation. — Michelle Obama
- I had used eclectic therapy and behavior therapy on myself at the age of 19 to get over my fear of public speaking and of approaching young women in public. — Albert Ellis
- I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't decide this it just doesn't feel right at my age. — Jack Nicholson
- We now have an opportunity, though, to do something we didn't do in the industrial age, and that is to get a leg up on this, to bring the public in quickly, to have an informed debate. — Jeremy Rifkin