Under meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Under.
- (adjective satellite) : located below or beneath something else
- (adverb) : further down
- (adverb) : down below
- (adverb) : below the horizon
- (adverb) : below some quantity or limit
- (adverb) : in or into a state of subordination or subjugation
- (adverb) : into unconsciousness
- (adverb) : through a range downward
- (adjective satellite) : lower in rank, power, or authority
- (adverb) : down to defeat, death, or ruin
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
It's ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn't even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again.
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے|
|We understand that||ہم اسے سمجھتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Under
More words from Urdu related to Under
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Under meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تحت جلددخلبقدربے ادبتھوڑاغُلامانہمعمولی قسم کاکچکمتوسلعامیانہحقیرکنیچےحقیر کرناپستبل دلیلرذیلخانگیاقلبے مُصرفاوٹ کانچلی طرفتھوڑا ساضمنی خیالدمککم درجے کانہایت براناچیزلمحہرواںعاجزنظیر السمتبے جسمکرایہ داربحکمکم زوربوداغُلام صُورتکھردراکمترماتحت بنانادکھاوٹیدقیقمیںتوڑ دیناگرکرمعافی مانگنابازاریفرو مایہگھریلو نوکرکم ترینپنجم ...
Idioms with the word Under in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Under
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے ، چھپا ہوا|
|Under water||پانی کے نیچے|
What are the meanings of Under in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Under in Urdu are ماتحت - maa taeht, ادنیٰ - adna, زیر - zeyr, نیچے - niichey, تحت - taeht, کنیچے - kaneycha, ڈھکا ہوا - dhaka hu a and تلے - taley. To understand how would you translate the word Under in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Under or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Under synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Under. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Under in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Under in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Under with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by under?
Meanings of under are ماتحت - maa taeht, ادنیٰ - adna, زیر - zeyr, نیچے - niichey, تحت - taeht, کنیچے - kaneycha, ڈھکا ہوا - dhaka hu a and تلے - taley
Whats the definition of under?
Definition of the under are
- located below or beneath something else
- further down
- down below
- below the horizon
- below some quantity or limit
- in or into a state of subordination or subjugation
- into unconsciousness
- through a range downward
- lower in rank, power, or authority
- down to defeat, death, or ruin
What is the synonym of under?
Synonym of word under are suborder, slavish, sublapsary, below, bottoms, least, subduer, regardless, subderisorious, sharp
What are the idioms with the word under?
Here are the idioms with the word under in them.
- Above one under standing
- An enemy under the guise of a friends is very dangerous
- Dwell under one vine and fig tree
- Dwell under ones vine and fig tree
- Give under my
What are the idioms related to under?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word under.
- To play the seeond fiddle
- Vengeance is mild justice
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
What are the quotes with word under?
Here are the quotes with the word under in them
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- Old age is a tyrant, who forbids, under pain of death, the pleasures of youth. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- It's ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn't even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again. — Francis Ford Coppola
- I'm not busy... a woman with three children under the age of 10 wouldn't think my schedule looked so busy. — Garrison Keillor
How to use under in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use under in a sentence.
- Under the table — میز کے نیچے
- We understand that — ہم اسے سمجھتے ہیں