Animal meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Animal.
- (noun) : a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- (adjective satellite) : marked by the appetites and passions of the body
The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen.
More words related to the meanings of Animal
More words from Urdu related to Animal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Animal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہیبت ناکوحشیآتِش مِزاجہُوشحیوانگودھنگنوارسختان گھڑاخشمگیںغیر مہذبچار پیرمال مویشیمشتعلپاگلغیر متمددنکٹھورخون آشامملیچھخُونخَوارسنگدلچار پایانخاصیاہوکڑابے تربیتخشم آلودہبے پیربیوقوفمویشیسرکشسودائیغیر انسانیبے رحمخوں خوارراکشسغَضَب ناکبہیمانہچترپدیلاشہجنگلی آدمیجلادغیر مضروعہآگ ببولاگستاخاحمقڈانگرویرانپگلابیہڑ ...
Idioms with the word Animal in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Animal
What are the meanings of Animal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Animal in Urdu are وحشی - waehshi, حیوان - haewaan, چوپایہ - chau paayah and جانور - jaan war. To understand how would you translate the word Animal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Animal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Animal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Animal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Animal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Animal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Animal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by animal?
Meanings of animal are وحشی - waehshi, حیوان - haewaan, چوپایہ - chau paayah and جانور - jaan war
Whats the definition of animal?
Definition of the animal are
- a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- marked by the appetites and passions of the body
What is the synonym of animal?
Synonym of word animal are crazy, barbarious, bestial, beast, barbigerous, barbarous, savages, tetrapod, wild, savagedom
What are the idioms with the word animal?
Here are the idioms with the word animal in them.
- Every animal loves itself
- The best metal is iron the best vegetable wheat and the worst animal man
What are the idioms related to animal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word animal.
- A man without reason is no better than a beast
- Age and wedlock tame man and beast
- All beasts of prey are strong or treacherous
- Fauna and flora
- Neither marry nor buy an old beast
What are the quotes with word animal?
Here are the quotes with the word animal in them
- Every animal leaves traces of what it was man alone leaves traces of what he created. — Jacob Bronowski
- I have three dogs, a cat, fish. I'm a huge animal lover. They're amazing. — Willow Shields
- The best days I have are usually days where I'm out in the woods and something happens, like I see an amazing animal like a fox, or I get a glimpse of a wild pig or something that I never see. Or crazy things happen. — Amy Ray
- Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people as to how they shall think. — Arthur Schopenhauer