Fierce meanings in Urdu
Fierce meanings in Urdu are آتِش مِزاج, تُندخُو, شعلہ, آگ ببولا, غضب ناک, خشم آلودہ, آتش مزاج, خشمگیں, جوشِيلا, تیز, کٹکھنا, تند, پرتشدد, وحشی, درشت, غَضَب ناک, پُر جوش, خُونخَوار, وَحشی Fierce in Urdu. More meanings of fierce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
آتِش مِزاج تُندخُو شعلہ آگ ببولا غضب ناک خشم آلودہ آتش مزاج خشمگیں جوشِيلا تیز کٹکھنا تند پرتشدد وحشی درشت غَضَب ناک پُر جوش خُونخَوار وَحشی
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fierce.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme and violent energy
- (adjective satellite) : marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- (adjective satellite) : ruthless in competition
- (adjective satellite) : violently agitated and turbulent
We've all had that fear, that despair of losing someone, or this fierce desire because it's not reciprocated. The less reciprocation there is, the more desire we have.
More words related to the meanings of Fierce
More words from Urdu related to Fierce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fierce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظالمانہمُستَقِل مِزاجکٹائفاسدنہایتاترناذلیلگرماستوارتُند خُوسوزاںمحکمتیزی سے آگے بڑھنے والابیہڑچبھتا ہواآنچپرفنچریراجنگلی آدمیلولینخونخوارفعلبینڈاآلودہخُشمناکدیوانہشَدیدابلیسیانہسلگانابَدمُعاشراکشساتاؤلابھاریروانی سےجلادچبھنے والابھیانکپرتوشَديد گرَمبھڑک کر جلناچاک و چوبنددوزخیلطیفچمچماناسنگدلپائے دارغیر شائستہاپاسغضب ناکتحقیر کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fierce
|The thought hath good legs and the quill a good tongue||خیالات تیز رو قلم خوش بیان|
What are the meanings of Fierce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fierce in Urdu are تیز - teyz, پُر جوش, درشت - durusht, وحشی - waehshi, جوشِيلا - Joshila, تند - tund, آتِش مِزاج, شعلہ - sholah, کٹکھنا - katkhana, پرتشدد - pur tashaddud, غضب ناک - ghazab naak and آتش مزاج - aatish mizaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Fierce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fierce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fierce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fierce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fierce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fierce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fierce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fierce?
Meanings of fierce are تیز - teyz, پُر جوش, درشت - durusht, وحشی - waehshi, جوشِيلا - Joshila, تند - tund, آتِش مِزاج, شعلہ - sholah, کٹکھنا - katkhana, پرتشدد - pur tashaddud, غضب ناک - ghazab naak and آتش مزاج - aatish mizaaj
Whats the definition of fierce?
Definition of the fierce are
- marked by extreme and violent energy
- marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- ruthless in competition
- violently agitated and turbulent
What is the synonym of fierce?
Synonym of word fierce are keen witted, trenchant, strong, strode, feaster, mordacious, spattee, rude, heft up, incensive
What are the idioms related to fierce?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fierce.
- Go hay wire
- Men apt to promise are apt to forget
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Deaf men are quick eyed and distrustful
- Force and pace
What are the quotes with word fierce?
Here are the quotes with the word fierce in them
- We've all had that fear, that despair of losing someone, or this fierce desire because it's not reciprocated. The less reciprocation there is, the more desire we have. — Emmanuelle Beart
- Hunger and fear are the only realities in dog life: an empty stomach makes a fierce dog. — Robert Falcon Scott
- White... is not a mere absence of colour it is a shining and affirmative thing, as fierce as red, as definite as black... God paints in many colours but He never paints so gorgeously, I had almost said so gaudily, as when He paints in white. — Gilbert K.Chesterton