Idiot meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Idiot.
- (noun) : a person of subnormal intelligence
I went through life like an idiot for a great deal of the time, saying there's nothing I would change. That was a very arrogant thing to say. There's a lot I would change. There are people I would have steered clear of.
More words related to the meanings of Idiot
More words from Urdu related to Idiot
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Idiot meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بےسلیقہفطریدھوکا دیناغیر شائستہکندہٴ تراشمودھوچوبیبلا تکلفلردل گیرمنجمد ہونابے ادبجنونی عاشقگنوارخواب ناکطوائفخرانوکھااگیانبے دلی سے کام کرناسادہ لوحباتونیکھوٹا سکہاڑیلماندحلوہدیوانہ آدمیالہامیبز اخفشبے عقَلغسیلیبےخبرمسخرہچوپایہحقارتقازکھویا ہواخبطیتیڑھیخر دماغجنم کا پاگلسست ہوناپھوہڑپولابے طوربے تمیزنیل کنٹھاتلی دماغخبطکورا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Idiot
What are the meanings of Idiot in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Idiot in Urdu are خبطی - khabti, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, بیوقوف - Bewaqoof, گاؤدی - gaa odi, کندہ نا تراش - kundah e naa taraash, حیوان - haewaan and مورکھ - Morikh. To understand how would you translate the word Idiot in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Idiot or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Idiot synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Idiot. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Idiot in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Idiot in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Idiot with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by idiot?
Meanings of idiot are خبطی - khabti, بے وقوف - bey waquuf, احمق - aehmaq, بیوقوف - Bewaqoof, گاؤدی - gaa odi, کندہ نا تراش - kundah e naa taraash, حیوان - haewaan and مورکھ - Morikh
Whats the definition of idiot?
Definition of the idiot are
- a person of subnormal intelligence
What is the synonym of idiot?
Synonym of word idiot are kook, exortive, gaga, stuping, goop, boor, humdrum, stuporous, maniac, belatedly
What are the idioms related to idiot?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word idiot.
- All fails that fools think
- A man without reason is no better than a beast
- Age and wedlock tame man and beast
- Be a fool to
- Beauty and folly are often companion
What are the quotes with word idiot?
Here are the quotes with the word idiot in them
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert
- Go for a business that any idiot can run - because sooner or later, any idiot probably is going to run it. — Peter Lynch
- I went through life like an idiot for a great deal of the time, saying there's nothing I would change. That was a very arrogant thing to say. There's a lot I would change. There are people I would have steered clear of. — Hugh Leonard
- Comic books aren't nerdy. You'd have to be an idiot to think computers are nerdy. — Adam Brody