Ark meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ark.
- (noun) : a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the Flood
- (noun) : (Judaism) sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments
- (noun) : a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
More words from Urdu related to Ark
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ark meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Ark
What are the meanings of Ark in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ark in Urdu is کشتی - kashti. To understand how would you translate the word Ark in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ark or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ark synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ark. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ark in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ark in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ark with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ark?
Meaning of ark is کشتی - kashti
Whats the definition of ark?
Definition of the ark are
- a boat built by Noah to save his family and animals from the Flood
- (Judaism) sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments
- a state in south central United States; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
What is the synonym of ark?
Synonym of word ark are wherry, shalloop, monomachy, boation, boatage, wrestlings, wrestled, wresting, spacial, planetesimal
What are the idioms related to ark?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ark.
- God be with us who can be against us
- Lazy painter
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- Port the helm
What are the quotes with word ark?
Here are the quotes with the word ark in them
- Education is our only political safety. Outside of this ark all is deluge. — Horace Mann
- Ah, the power of two. There's nothing quite like it. Especially when it comes to paying utility bills, parenting, cooking elaborate meals, purchasing a grown-up bed, jumping rope and lifting heavy machinery. The world favours pairs. Who wants to waste the wood building an ark for singletons? — Sloane Crosley