Ship meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Ship.
- (verb) : go on board
- (verb) : transport commercially
- (noun) : a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- (verb) : place on board a ship
- (verb) : travel by ship
- (verb) : hire for work on a ship
The books that help you most are those which make you think that most. The hardest way of learning is that of easy reading but a great book that comes from a great thinker is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty.
Our system provides for a winner to take office on January 20th, and he is expected to take command of the ship of state. Failure to do so, characterized by hesitation and indecision, will harm the national interest.
More words related to the meanings of Ship
More words from Urdu related to Ship
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ship meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گن پھلدے ڈالناگاڑیچڑھناروشنائہاتھ کے متعلقآمیز ہونادو کی لڑائیسنجُکتکسی شخص کو بھیجنامِلانے کا عمَلڈونگیرہ ورشامل کرناکشتیٴ نوحکثیر العناصربھیجناسواریگھوڑاسینیصحیفہگھولناضعفحوالے کرنابھجواناکارگزاریترسیلبیاضمخلوط ہوناکشتیپریوادے دینابرتناشولڑائکتابچہآمیزہمختلفدیناجہازروانگیمراسلہہاتھ کا کامآمیز کرنامخلوطسہیلتراشوں کا مجموعہمیلکٹوراگھوڑے پر چڑھنا ...
Idioms with the word Ship in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Ship
What are the meanings of Ship in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ship in Urdu are ناؤ - naa o, کشتی - kashti, مرکب - murakkab, جہاز - jahaaz, بھیجنا - bheyjna and سفینہ - safiinah. To understand how would you translate the word Ship in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ship or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ship synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ship. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ship in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ship in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ship with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ship?
Meanings of ship are ناؤ - naa o, کشتی - kashti, مرکب - murakkab, جہاز - jahaaz, بھیجنا - bheyjna and سفینہ - safiinah
Whats the definition of ship?
Definition of the ship are
- go on board
- transport commercially
- a vessel that carries passengers or freight
- place on board a ship
- travel by ship
- hire for work on a ship
What is the synonym of ship?
Synonym of word ship are canopus, boat, admixture, shipfuls, despatch, saphena, ark, vessel, spaceship, consign
What are the idioms with the word ship?
Here are the idioms with the word ship in them.
- A great ship asks deep waters
- A little ship needs but a little sail
- A ship should not be judged from the land
- After so money ship wrecks the harbour
- The death of youth is a ship wreck
What are the idioms related to ship?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ship.
- Little boats must keep the shore larger ships may venture more
- Little boats must keep the shore; larger ships may venture more
- God be with us who can be against us
- Hanging not all your bells upon one horse
- Lazy painter
What are the quotes with word ship?
Here are the quotes with the word ship in them
- The books that help you most are those which make you think that most. The hardest way of learning is that of easy reading but a great book that comes from a great thinker is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty. — Pablo Neruda
- Just as I shall select my ship when I am about to go on a voyage, or my house when I propose to take a residence, so I shall choose my death when I am about to depart from life. — Seneca
- Our system provides for a winner to take office on January 20th, and he is expected to take command of the ship of state. Failure to do so, characterized by hesitation and indecision, will harm the national interest. — Richard V. Allen
- You can say I had a severe case of 'Roots' envy. I wanted to be like Alex Haley, and I wanted to be able to... do my family tree back to the slave ship and then reverse the Middle Passage, as I like to put it, and find the tribe or ethnic group that I was from in Africa. — Henry Louis Gates