Blackness meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Blackness.
- (noun) : the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- (noun) : total absence of light
When you get just a complete sense of blackness or void ahead of you, that somehow the future looks an impossible place to be, and the direction you are going seems to have no purpose, there is this word despair which is a very awful thing to feel.
More words related to the meanings of Blackness
More words from Urdu related to Blackness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Blackness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہڑ بونگدھندلاپنبےروشنیدھندلا کرناتاریکدھبہغمگینجھٹ پٹامیلغیر واضحتنگیکوئی کالا نِشانمہیبنقیہآزادہمرکبغمگین ہونااندھاگمنامدیجورکلنک کا ٹیکہزرد روآزردگیآلودہ کرنامدھم کرناتمرفحش گوئیاداسآزردہکالیدھندلانادھندھلاہٹابہامتیرگیحصبہچہرہ اترنااندھیرا ہو جاناکالکمشتبہتمکارکالا دھبہرنجیدہشفقاندھیرا ہوناچھپاؤمبہم ہونے کی خاصیت یا کیفیتہولناکبدن پر گُومڑ یا رسولیگڑ بڑتاریکی چھا جانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Blackness
What are the meanings of Blackness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Blackness in Urdu are اندھیرا - andheyra, کالا پن - kaala pan, کلونس - kalauns, سیاہی - siyaahi and کالک - kaalak. To understand how would you translate the word Blackness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Blackness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Blackness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Blackness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Blackness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Blackness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Blackness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by blackness?
Meanings of blackness are اندھیرا - andheyra, کالا پن - kaala pan, کلونس - kalauns, سیاہی - siyaahi and کالک - kaalak
Whats the definition of blackness?
Definition of the blackness are
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- total absence of light
What is the synonym of blackness?
Synonym of word blackness are obscurity, nigrescence, dismal, anarchy, clonuses, darkness, tenebrousness, clonus, dark, tenebrous
What are the idioms related to blackness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word blackness.
- Sympathetic ink
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
- The nearer the church the farther from god
What are the quotes with word blackness?
Here are the quotes with the word blackness in them
- There is no glory in war, yet from the blackness of its history, there emerge vivid colours of human character and courage. Those who risked their lives to help their friends. — Silvia Cartwright
- When you get just a complete sense of blackness or void ahead of you, that somehow the future looks an impossible place to be, and the direction you are going seems to have no purpose, there is this word despair which is a very awful thing to feel. — Stephen Fry
- The Earth reminded us of a Christmas tree ornament hanging in the blackness of space. As we got farther and farther away it diminished in size. Finally it shrank to the size of a marble, the most beautiful marble you can imagine. — James Irwin