Anarchy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Anarchy.
- (noun) : a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)
Overall, the anarchy was the most creative of all periods of Japanese culture for in it there appeared the greatest landscape painting, the culmination of the skill of landscape gardening and the arts of flower arrangement, and the No drama.
More words related to the meanings of Anarchy
More words from Urdu related to Anarchy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Anarchy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پریشان کرناہڑ بونگدُھندلکاشیوعہراسدھندلاگجرتمکاربد عملیسرکشیرنجیدہغدرشورکھلبلیابہامابتریدھندکارچہرہ اترناآتش پزیریگڈ مڈ ہوناخلت ملتہولناکبغاوتگھپلااندھیرگڈ مڈمشتبہبد نظمیناامیدیتارکول کا ساگڑ بڑگٹھا بناناکلونسظلمتبرا راجشور و شرسنسانچھپاؤغوغااضطرابمبہم ہونے کی خاصیت یا کیفیتخلط ملطآزردہ ہوناخدشہکالابےچراغہبل بلبلابھیانکسرکشی کرناگڑ بڑ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Anarchy
What are the meanings of Anarchy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Anarchy in Urdu are اندھیرا - andheyra, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, طوائف الملوکی - tawaa ef ul muluuki, ہڑ بونگ - har bong and غدر - ghadar. To understand how would you translate the word Anarchy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Anarchy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Anarchy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Anarchy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Anarchy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Anarchy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Anarchy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by anarchy?
Meanings of anarchy are اندھیرا - andheyra, گڑ بڑ - gar bar, طوائف الملوکی - tawaa ef ul muluuki, ہڑ بونگ - har bong and غدر - ghadar
Whats the definition of anarchy?
Definition of the anarchy are
- a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)
What is the synonym of anarchy?
Synonym of word anarchy are dismal, obscurity, hubhub, darkness, blackness, hubble bubble, dark, upturn, tenebrousness, gallimaufry
What are the idioms related to anarchy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word anarchy.
- Every light has its shadow
- Nearer the church farther from god
- The fountains themselves are athrist
- The nearer the church the farther from god
- Lights out
What are the quotes with word anarchy?
Here are the quotes with the word anarchy in them
- The worst enemy of life, freedom and the common decencies is total anarchy their second worst enemy is total efficiency. — Aldous Huxley
- Overall, the anarchy was the most creative of all periods of Japanese culture for in it there appeared the greatest landscape painting, the culmination of the skill of landscape gardening and the arts of flower arrangement, and the No drama. — J. M. Roberts
- There is no chance and anarchy in the universe. All is system and gradation. Every god is there sitting in his sphere. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The Disarmament Conference has become the focal point of a great struggle between anarchy and world order... between those who think in terms of inevitable armed conflict and those who seek to build a universal and durable peace. — Arthur Henderson